Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

We just want a tiny piece of land were we can feel safe, yet muslims with all money resources countries along with Jews, Whites are the victims 

Yes and british gave away punjab to muslims, the same ones who now groom and rape their own women. Now they cry about turning into Islamic republic of Britain. 

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Yazidis#:~:text=Thousands of Yazidi women and,by ISIL in Northern Iraq.

How many people even know about them or post about them even? Literally barely anyone cares for these people. No one will talk about how badly muslims persecuted them. Muslims are talking about Palestine Yemen and what not now with ukraine but what about these people as well?

I think there is some sort of unofficial league of who matters and who doesn't. I think us and Yazhdhis are at the top (of who doesn't matter)!

Muslims matter now because their money and oil is a big part of the western economy.   

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think there is some sort of unofficial league of who matters and who doesn't. I think us and Yazhdhis are at the top (of who doesn't matter)!

Muslims matter now because their money and oil is a big part of the western economy.   

Oh 100%%%%% all these human rights organizations are mostly a sham. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Can russia doing this change the geopotlics of the world and give a blow to western hegemony? I really want to see some change now. Enough of these colonial countries still ruling over us.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Can russia doing this change the geopotlics of the world and give a blow to western hegemony? I really want to see some change now. Enough of these colonial countries still ruling over us.

When kaljug is over ? lol

I wouldn't get my hopes too high. Unless Sikh empire resurrects itself and sits on the Queens throne 

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Taliban is ruling afghanistan according to sharia why they want to run away. They are literally following sharia. Kill anyone who goes against islam.

Taliban are basically puppets. You dont think they could have been destroyed if they want to the americans..

Basically want to topple the Iranian gov, so shia vs sunni thing - i've read into it, spins your head but i stopped dwelling because we should focus on Sikhs and we are getting killed in all ends 

Besides a lot of Afghani in diaspora seem to have deep haterd for Sikhs i've noticed...worse the pakistanis 

16 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Besides a lot of Afghani in diaspora seem to have deep haterd for Sikhs i've noticed...worse the pakistanis 

Sikhs (certain types) performed the role in Afghanistan that Jews traditionally performed in these societies, i.e. mercantile / financial. The people tend to resent those parties that extract money and interest on loans and whatnot.