Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

From what I can read russians aren't very racist, well they are, but not compared to other countries, they do tend to hate on central aisians it seems. 

I've not experienced any racism (yet) in my encounters with Russians or other Eastern Europeans, in the UK. 

I think the UK Media like to pretend there is more racism than there is. 

Why do they 'hate on ' central Asians - many of them have similarish eyes (including Putin when younger

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1566537/vladimir-putin-young-russia-president-childhood-photos-ukraine-spt

Vladimir Putin young: Incredible pictures show Russian president's  mysterious youth | World | News | Express.co.uk

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

I've not experienced any racism (yet) in my encounters with Russians or other Eastern Europeans, in the UK. 

Why do they 'hate on ' central Asians - many of them have similarish eyes (including Putin when younger

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1566537/vladimir-putin-young-russia-president-childhood-photos-ukraine-spt

Vladimir Putin young: Incredible pictures show Russian president's  mysterious youth | World | News | Express.co.uk

I don't know bro. I read an article with about 25 black perspectives from russia and they had little complaint compared to the usa, but one of them said they didn't like that central asians were discrimated against. That's the entirety of my knowledge on that. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't know bro. I read an article with about 25 black perspectives from russia and they had little complaint compared to the usa, but one of them said they didn't like that central asians were discrimated against. That's the entirety of my knowledge on that. 

Looking at what google defines as 'Central Asia', there is one thing those countries have in common. They are Muslim countries.

Just now, Premi5 said:

I've encountered some on sites but I'm pretty sure those bozo c**ts learnt it from english people. But I give it back to them. I don't think many e. europeans even knew about white supremacism until they met these anglo c**ts. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think the west in general are desperate for a unifying narrative for their disintegrating world. Unfortunately for them, the Putin 'bogeyman' is genuinely scary and threating to them, not some tinpot, despot of a third world country they can switch on and off as required.

Goray are very nervous. Plus as mainly Panjabis here, we aren't really aware of the traumatic existential effect of the world wars on europeans, especially those that were jostled around inbetween russia and the nazis through the second one. I know a lot of rape and murder took place, and the russians could be as brutal as the rest of them. 

I've also met a few pro Russian eastern europeans here in the UK over the years - especially from Moldova. I wonder what they are making of all this? 

There is a lot of animosity between East Europeans. It makes the subcontinent look like a picnic.

The Poles hate the Russians who like the Serbs who hate Croats, Bosnians, Albanians,Bulgarians and Hungarians.

The Hungarians hate the Romanians and don't like the Slovaks. 

The Poles like the Lithuanians and the Ukrainians who are united in their hatred for the Russians.

If you ever meet an ethnic Russian from Latvia/Estonia/Lithuania they are pro-Russian.

When the UK entered WW2, we are told it was because Germany invaded Poland and the western powers did nothing for Czechoslavakia when the Germans invaded it (Germans did it because of Sudenland which had a lot of Germans).

What they don't tell you is that Poland took a chunk of Czechoslavakia, so they were with Germany.

What they also don't tell you that is when Poland got invaded, the Soviet Union invaded Poland as well and Poland was carved up between the 2.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

There is a lot of animosity between East Europeans. It makes the subcontinent look like a picnic.

The Poles hate the Russians who like the Serbs who hate Croats, Bosnians, Albanians,Bulgarians and Hungarians.

The Hungarians hate the Romanians and don't like the Slovaks. 

The Poles like the Lithuanians and the Ukrainians who are united in their hatred for the Russians.

If you ever meet an ethnic Russian from Latvia/Estonia/Lithuania they are pro-Russian.

When the UK entered WW2, we are told it was because Germany invaded Poland and the western powers did nothing for Czechoslavakia when the Germans invaded it (Germans did it because of Sudenland which had a lot of Germans).

What they don't tell you is that Poland took a chunk of Czechoslavakia, so they were with Germany.

What they also don't tell you that is when Poland got invaded, the Soviet Union invaded Poland as well and Poland was carved up between the 2.

@Ranjeet01 Love the knowledge you are sharing!

@shastarSingh - how is the Media reporting the Ukraine-Russia situation and how do your close family and friends see it ?

18 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

The Slavic Russians were under the control of the Turkic/Mongol hordes for centuries and they have some mixture in them.

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They also don't tell you about how many Polish and Ukrainian people (and presumably others?) benefited from all the antijew stuff and worked in concentrations camps and stole thriving businesses and properties off jews in the wake of nazi activity. 

A lot of these people where complicit in things that were horrendous.  

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

They also don't tell you about how many Polish and Ukrainian people (and presumably others?) benefited from all the antijew stuff and worked in concentrations camps and stole thriving businesses and properties off jews in the wake of nazi activity. 

A lot of these people where complicit in things that were horrendous.  

Yes but daddy trump forgave them for that. Lol.