Racism in the USA

Premi5

Air for all the niggas a(s)kin what happen me jj and Blake had beef wit the Indians since day one an so today we sat next to em ay lunch an we bitched em so one em got mad an slap jj me Blake jumped in an since there wasn't a camera near us they only saw JJ an blake I kick the 5hit outta him his turban fell off Big a55 mark on his head...

Sounds like a wigga or a black kid.

Some of you will get triggered, but it's not a secret that blacks don't like Indians (particularly Sikhs), and are more than happy to team-up with white kids to give an Indian kid a good smacking. These two groups have their Christian roots to bind them together, lmao. But in this case it seems like a "gangsta" white kid.

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sounds like a wigga or a black kid.

Some of you will get triggered, but it's not a secret that blacks don't like Indians (particularly Sikhs), and are more than happy to team-up with white kids to give an Indian kid a good smacking. These two groups have their Christian roots to bind them together, lmao. But in this case it seems like a "gangsta" white kid.

Exactly reason being apparently we hate dark skinned people. I mean yeah sikhs deffo made black people slaves and destroyed and looted their entire continent. They get the most flack from whites and arabs and still lick their feet. Also I'm not trying to be mean but most groups in history have suffered horrible things including whites but according to them only black people are the biggest victims in the world and rest of us all live happy lives and therefore blacks cannot be racist even if they do bad things to us. Even if indians hate them how many indians do you see attacking black people in the west?

23 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's true, but it's also down to a lot of Sikhs being considered white-buml1cking, sycophant 'Paajits', who turn a blind eye to white supremacism, until it effects them directly.  

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's true, but it's also down to a lot of Sikhs being considered white-buml1cking, sycophant 'Paajits', who turn a blind eye to white supremacism, until it effects them directly.  

Yes but I think more black people are like this. They will complain about white supremacy on Twitter all the while copying everything white people do from their culture religion names everything. They do the same with arabs. I dont want to be hateful but they attack a lot of old sikh men in canada as well and we need to talk about this because alot of peope think black people can do no wrong.

• The title was changed to Racism in the USA
  • The topic was locked