Racism in the USA

Premi5

8 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Yup we know how much having alliances has worked our for us. It's best we unite ourselves rather than comprising ourselves to keep alliances with others. I dont want anyone's support. 

If we were united, others would be begging to be allies with us.

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

I'm trying to figure out what the "situation" is, bro. I mean, our people are living in mansions in Canada. What's the problem?

I'll grant that we may not be in the upper echelons of corporations, but we're doing just find as small and independent businessmen, while some are doctors/engineers/lawyers. And we've ascended as far as premier, cabinet ministers, and leader of opposition.

Is it that bad?

Good point! 

It looks like our canuck brethren have it made! It's like one brother from there commented on this forum. He thinks they're more than financially secure, but don't know what what to do with the money because of small mindedness and lack of vision. So they act all gangsta! lol

If kalay are systemically harassing bazoorags, please send one of those apnay 'gangstas' to put a slug in a knee cap or something to make a point. I'm sure they'll quickly learn.

Have you see the sizes of their houses out there......... They must think we live in hovels over here! lol  

• The title was changed to Racism in the USA
  • The topic was locked