Racism in the USA

Premi5

On 4/14/2022 at 12:15 AM, Jassu said:

Well, whites were on the side of Indians. They admitted they prefer Indians over blacks, I guess Indians are the lesser evil for them lol 

Yeah, because they are more likely to get beaten up by blacks than Indians, a lot of apnay would start this shyte in front of them at any opportunity too......

v2?sig=38736cac397f0d0c43b2c66694bc2de1dc27780070719db6e2f5987ec1522078  

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, because they are more likely to get beaten up by blacks than Indians, a lot of apnay would start this shyte in front of them at any opportunity too......

v2?sig=38736cac397f0d0c43b2c66694bc2de1dc27780070719db6e2f5987ec1522078  

I mean they have high rates of STD, sex outside marriage, pregnancy before marriage, criminal and gang behaviour, higher rates of violence, promoting hard drugs, etc. At least blacks in the west do, Africans from Africa are better and more educated.  

These are the opposite of Sikh values.

42 minutes ago, Jassu said:

White converts to Sikhi are already freaking weird and subverting our religion with their weird subcults. Like I said, our own people need to become strong and exemplary Sikhs before preaching to others. Cringe.

You don't speak for Sikhs. You speak for boot licking punjabis. You don't know <banned word filter activated> about Sikhi. 

25 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You don't speak for Sikhs. You speak for boot licking punjabis. You don't know <banned word filter activated> about Sikhi. 

i am 100% sure you are a black man

• you are very racist towards whites despite preaching anti-racism, lmao?
  • you have all these connections to black organizations
  • you get TRIGGERED as all hell whenever ANYONE posts anything anti-black. like our elderly literally got attacked by them, and it happens every other week, yet you're getting triggered over criticism of black people.
  • you keep calling yourself irish yet you refer to irish people as the blacks of europe, lmao, ok sure buddy

you are clearly a black man in denial. oh well whatever idc you do you but stop pretending, it's very cringe

8 minutes ago, Jassu said:

i am 100% sure you are a black man

• you are very racist towards whites despite preaching anti-racism, lmao?
  • you have all these connections to black organizations
  • you get TRIGGERED as all hell whenever ANYONE posts anything anti-black. like our elderly literally got attacked by them, and it happens every other week, yet you're getting triggered over criticism of black people.
  • you keep calling yourself irish yet you refer to irish people as the blacks of europe, lmao, ok sure buddy

you are clearly a black man in denial. oh well whatever idc you do you but stop pretending, it's very cringe

Money talks. 

Read Gurmat. 

• The topic was locked