Just now, proudkaur21 said:

The entire point was that muslims and whites aren't the only one attacking us but other groups do too . How did this reach to racism I dont even have any idea.

I'm not sure if I'm talking to an <banned word filter activated> or a gas lighter? Are you a narcicist by chance? 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is some of our people think that reading paath is all there is to Sikhism. It's not! We'd been instructed from the time of Guru Angad Dev Ji to be fit, and from Guru Hargobind Ji to d

I think you hit the target. These are smothering women.  They are not like the Sikh mothers of old. They would exhort their sons to make them proud of the milk they had suckled. (I.e., do brave d

Yup, I've seen so many singhs, and kaurs like this, including some people in my own family, they don't teach them to defend for themselves, instead they teach them to not get invloved in that stuff, w

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sounds like a wigga or a black kid.

Some of you will get triggered, but it's not a secret that blacks don't like Indians (particularly Sikhs), and are more than happy to team-up with white kids to give an Indian kid a good smacking. These two groups have their Christian roots to bind them together, lmao. But in this case it seems like a "gangsta" white kid.

Lol you were right. Already triggered someone.

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Then basically failed to comprehend or ignored everything after that. 

You are so ignorant. If you ever are on twitter and there is ever an incidence involving a  black person there are people saying no it wasnt racism because black people are the most oppressed people on the planet and therefore it cannot be racist. Then it was pointed out about them ganging up with whites against sikhs sometimes and I was literally pointing that out that people wont consider that racism because apparently black people arent racist and since indians are inherently anti black they deserved it most likely from the black person. I dont know which world you live in but it happens quite often on twitter.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
Just now, proudkaur21 said:

You are so ignorant. If you ever are on twitter and there is ever an incidence involving a  black person there are people saying no it wasnt racism because black people are the most oppressed people on the planet and therefore it cannot be racist. Then it was pointed out about them ganging up with whites against sikhs sometimes and I was literally pointing that out that people wont consider that racism because apparently black people arent racist and since indians are inherently anti black they deserved it most likely from the black person. I dont know which world you live in but it happens quite often on twitter.

I didn't see any of that dawg. Because I stay off garbage platforms. I even perused the links and did not immediately run into that. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I didn't see any of that dawg. Because I stay off garbage platforms. I even perused the links and did not immediately run into that. 

Lol nice joke. You really think people will express what is on their mind in real life rather than on twitter. 

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Lol nice joke. You really think people will express what is on their mind in real life rather than on twitter. 

You should quote whatever you're on about because you're posting it as your words here. I only have what you're saying to go by, and respond it, then get another non sequitur. 

You should quote whatever you're on about because you're posting it as your words here. I only have what you're saying to go by, and respond it, then get another non sequitur. 

Yeah if I posted it here then I will have sjws like you calling me racist every 10 seconds.

Wait .... I'm psychically fixing twitter for you .. I'm...intuiting all posts...so as to be able to understand the stupid <banned word filter activated> that comes out your mouth. Wait for it....ahh! done. 

I dont know why you are getting so worked up? This is a safe space for us punjabi sikhs to talk about our experiences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Premi5 changed the title to Racism in the USA
  • S1ngh locked this topic