Job bouncer

Guest Gupt

Hi I'm wondering can I work in a club as I use to do it for a job and not the girls. I'm miss the aspect of being in dangerous situation and fighting and the entire aspect of bouncing.

The girls didnt bug me I spoke to them as a normal human being. And my manager all were interested in sikhi and I told them about it and it opened there eyes. 

10 hours ago, Guest Gupt said:

Hi I'm wondering can I work in a club as I use to do it for a job and not the girls. I'm miss the aspect of being in dangerous situation and fighting and the entire aspect of bouncing.

The girls didnt bug me I spoke to them as a normal human being. And my manager all were interested in sikhi and I told them about it and it opened there eyes. 

Don't touch any of the drink containers and enjoy watching your sisters strip, those are your sisters. It disugsts you? Or you there lechin? Anyway more power to you. If you're fighting as a bouncer you're doing it wrong, maybe box? But hey do you. 

Not strip club I went with a buddy for a job but before entering I found it was adult strip club then I didn't go inside or for the job.

I'm speaking on nightclubs or pubs for security. I'm not like others I dont care about marriage so I use to work at a pub and I was Khalsa but I never engaged with any of the girls. 

I can't box I'm on a blood thinner. 

I just want a neutral answer.

On 3/9/2022 at 1:24 AM, Guest Gupt said:

Not strip club I went with a buddy for a job but before entering I found it was adult strip club then I didn't go inside or for the job.

I'm speaking on nightclubs or pubs for security. I'm not like others I dont care about marriage so I use to work at a pub and I was Khalsa but I never engaged with any of the girls. 

You can't box but you can bounce due to blood thinners?

How does that work?

You ever consider work that isn't built on the shitty Karam of alcohol sales? Like manual labor to help with the blood pressure?

On 3/9/2022 at 4:24 AM, Guest Gupt said:

No offense but calling yourself a “Khalsa” and working in an industry that promotes 2 Bhujer Kurehits is hardly a Khalsa. Guru Sahib wouldn’t even let Bhai Joga Singh enter a brothel.