Dirty alliance of bjp and badals

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

glad they all freaking lost 

But dont wont to get hopes too high and later we'd be wanting to get badals back lol

BJP will be sweeping entire India. Only punjab is left and hence will become isolated. Even worse times ahead for muslims. Now no doubt that something bad will be happening in India in this deacade.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Its okay just wait a few years all these people will be shown the reality very soon. They can keep being secular. 

Well after everything that's happened they have not faced reality then i don't see what the future can show them any more lessons they will learn.

9 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Well after everything that's happened they have not faced reality then i don't see what the future can show them any more lessons they will learn.

They still live in the fake reality that India is some democratic secular country and that religion is a bad thing while the majority community continues to vote along communal lines. We are here because of Sikhi but they have forgotten this and believe in those pseudo western secular ideals since they think the west is advanced so what they believe in is right but they don't know the West has not always been like this and that all these countries behind the facade of secularism have state religions and give importance to their culture and religion even if on the outside it seems they are secular. This Ukraine conflict showed what importance lives of non whites hold. But I'm just waiting for 2024. Things will become very clear by then. BJP minister got Sikh farmers killed in UP and the majority community still supported the killers just like they did in 1984. But Sikhs can keep living in their secular la la land. I'm just looking forward to the future.

16 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

BJP minister got Sikh farmers killed in UP and the majority community still supported the killers just like they did in 1984. But Sikhs can keep living in their secular la la land. I'm just looking forward to the future.

Same Sikhs too who vote for congress, badals etc 

58 minutes ago, proactive said:

Sardar Mann went from 5000 votes in Barnala in 2017 to 38,000 votes now. All those who seem to think that the elections were a disaster need to understand that this is just the beginning. 

How much longer can he keep going. He was going to retire and give it to Deep. My heart breaks but then i keep saying whats the point getting so emotionally riled up.  

Whats your thoughts on AAP? Predictions worst case scenarios? 

Also are you glad badals, capt and finished for good in Punjab?