Dirty alliance of bjp and badals

15 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Majithia never stands from amritsar. He stood from Amritsar and made his wife stand from majithia area.

Captain also used his links in Amritsar to lower down sidhu's vote percentage.

There is always a factor of sabotaging in elections in India. Parties will pay people who have the same names as their opponents to stand as independents so that some of the confused supporters of the opposing party will vote for the independent in error. If a former MLA who was useless does not get selected to stand by his party and someone else nominated then that person will get his supporters to vote against his own party to prevent the election of the new candidate.

The way the wave for change was, it is a moot point whether Captain or Majithia's political games had much affect on Navjot Sidhu's loss. 

On 3/11/2022 at 10:44 AM, proactive said:

Now no Hindu Har.amzada can say that we Sikhs voted Congress into power in Punjab when it was them that committed genocide on us even though Captain won 2017 on majority Hindu votes and the Sikh vote was split between Akalis and AAP and only a minority of Sikhs voted for Congress. 

He was playing the 'Khalistani terrorist' game in 2017 that capt aloo. I remember how they set up Jagmeet in Canada, trudea visit in India and accused supporting 'Khalistani terrorists'

At least those who believed him can now see what a rss sanagi he is.

im glad badals all lost. I hope they f' off from the edge of this world. 

Its how muslims feel now with BJP winning in states, is exactly how Sikh felt when all of india voted congress after 84

I can only hope bhagwant maan is at least somewhat panthic and does not bend down, Hope he release those prisoner, jaggi ..but dont want to get my hopes too high.

What are the chances they will bring the farm laws back again? 

8 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

He was playing the 'Khalistani terrorist' game in 2017 that capt aloo. I remember how they set up Jagmeet in Canada, trudea visit in India and accused supporting 'Khalistani terrorists'

At least those who believed him can now see what a rss sanagi he is.

im glad badals all lost. I hope they f' off from the edge of this world. 

Its how muslims feel now with BJP winning in states, is exactly how Sikh felt when all of india voted congress after 84

I can only hope bhagwant maan is at least somewhat panthic and does not bend down, Hope he release those prisoner, jaggi ..but dont want to get my hopes too high.

What are the chances they will bring the farm laws back again? 

They insulted Trudeau so much and were acting so snobby during his entire visit. What do these people think of themselves?

5 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

They insulted Trudeau so much and were acting so snobby during his entire visit. What do these people think of themselves?

I know. Vile scums ..

There was alot of backlash wasn't there? 

Jagmeet won tho. Even though no fan of his politics.

Its good the world is seeing the nature of these hinduvasta like Priti patel, Tulsa gabbard its bringing bad image to them. Love when i see gora, blacks hating on them lool Its causing image damage to hindus in West...

Might not agree with it but kudos to those like Ravi and those carrying out seva it helps with our image. 

The way priti is being scrutinized esp with her refusing refugees visas for Ukraine atm in UK, they are all out in full force. I love reading tweets calling them all sorts of names. Really helps bring limelight to their vile nature on hinduvasta??

Yes i remember that. He also brought up during Canada elections that Canada must deal with 'Khalistani terrorists' during that time. He was always stirring s### up. Hindus wetting themselves when they hear capt with 'Khalistani terrorists' from his mouth because no1 can answer him back. Thats why i never really understood why apne prefered him over badals lol but both 2 sides of same coin

So glad they all lost

@proactive

The funny thing is that not only the Badals, Captain, Congress and BJP lose the election, they must have given out crores of cash to people to bribe them to vote for them. Many people took the money and still voted for AAP.  The only party that didn't give out cash or bribes was Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar), so the 385,000 people who voted for that party can hold their heads up high.