Dirty alliance of bjp and badals

30 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Look who UP voted for. Idk why sikhs think they always have to be secular against their own interests. Even Simranjeet Singh Mann lost. Now enjoy the horrible things that are going to occur in the next few years. 

Can it be worse then what Punjab has already experienced lol? Some say he might bring farm laws back

Simranjeet Singh Maan losing even after Deep Sidhu death .....what can you say....sad but not shocking?!

I think we can only get our emotions invested so much. Just got to take the tough pill to swallow that majority are fine with India nor are emotionally attached to the past. 

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

Can it be worse then what Punjab has already experienced lol? Some say he might bring farm laws back

Simranjeet Singh Maan losing even after Deep Sidhu death .....what can you say....sad but not shocking?!

I think we can only get our emotions invested so much. Just got to take the tough pill to swallow that majority are fine with India nor are emotionally attached to the past. 

Deep Sidhu lost his life for this and look at who they voted for in UP. Apnay live in some fantasy land in Punjab. If things go bad they think we will just leave Punjab. What's the point of fixing things when there is an easy way out. Just wait a few years and see what happens to the Sikhs remaining in Punjab.

4 hours ago, Kaurr said:

I'm not too sure about kejriwal, but you bet your arse that I would rather pick my eye with a needle and give up chaa than vote for the badals. The amount of beadbi they have done......

Glad that Capt aloo lost too...hate the aloo so much

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Water gone, land will be gone soon, pollution, cancer and other diseases, no good higher education, no jobs, attack on language and Sikhi, mass exodus. These coming 5 years will be interesting.

I said before, i know those who be pro Sant Ji we support Khalistan but at the same time no we dont want to leave India.

Some distance cousin who were with the khrakus back 80s 90s, now dont support Khalistan said better we are with India etc...We are distracted by our emotions to Punjab and 84 rather than the reality of Punjab 

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

I said before, i know those who be pro Sant Ji we support Khalistan but at the same time no we dont want to leave India.

Some distance cousin who were with the khrakus back 80s 90s, now dont support Khalistan said better we are with India etc...We are distracted by our emotions to Punjab and 84 rather than the reality of Punjab 

Its okay just wait a few years all these people will be shown the reality very soon. They can keep being secular. 

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

These Patiala elites are the most disgusting people and enemies of the Panth. Good he lost and that badal who turned a panthic party into an anti sikh party. 

glad they all freaking lost 

But dont wont to get hopes too high and later we'd be wanting to get badals back lol