So it begins...true face of AAP in Panjab

Kau89r8

Well it’s easy to label Sikhs are Khalistanis etc. to impose president rule in Punjab. Just look at Lakhimpir Kheri incident BJP still won most seats. The Sikh farmers got ran over yet no sympathy from the locals. The only reason why Kisan andolan was partially successful is because of Tikait was the face of the Morcha. AAP is Playing it safe but only time will tell.

Only fools couldn't see this coming. Actually I am glad that this is happening. Sikhs need to get slapped up so they can come to their senses, without this they never wake up from their fantasy land. AAPs downard spiral in Punjab has begun, lets see if they go ahead with this or not. But they most probably will go ahead as per plan.

20 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Only fools couldn't see this coming. Actually I am glad that this is happening. Sikhs need to get slapped up so they can come to their senses, without this they never wake up from their fantasy land. AAPs downard spiral in Punjab has begun, lets see if they go ahead with this or not. But they most probably will go ahead as per plan.

There was a possibility that Bhagwant Mann would have even an iota of self respect and understand that he was voted to power by Punjabis and not by Kejriwal because in politics there are many examples of this happening but Bhagwant Singh is the lowest of the low in my estimation. He did not even wait for more than 11 days before he betrayed Punjab. 

12 hours ago, proactive said:

There was a possibility that Bhagwant Mann would have even an iota of self respect and understand that he was voted to power by Punjabis and not by Kejriwal because in politics there are many examples of this happening but Bhagwant Singh is the lowest of the low in my estimation. He did not even wait for more than 11 days before he betrayed Punjab. 

You expect too much of comedians.