Maryada of Cannabis Use (Shaheedi Degh/Sukha)

SantSapai

On 3/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, SantSapai said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sangat Ji, I know there have been many similar posts on this topic (also by myself in the past) however, I had a question.

Can Sukha be used in other forms like in hot drink instead of Degh? I know, Shaheedi Degh is Shaheedi Degh but I was having this discussion with someone and it made me think too. Would this method then make it against maryada as it's technically no longer Degh according to the recipe/ingredients and method used to make rugra.

If someone with knowledge could reply it would be most appreciated.

Akaal!

Just because Shaheed Degh and Bhang are excellent recipes doesn't mean that's the only way to eat it bro. Heat it and eat it however you want. All this reefer madness isn't Gurmat. It's colonialized mindset. Just don't smoke it bro. Not good for the lungs is all and we have to maintain our dignity and fighting form. 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, SantSapai said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sangat Ji, I know there have been many similar posts on this topic (also by myself in the past) however, I had a question.

Can Sukha be used in other forms like in hot drink instead of Degh? I know, Shaheedi Degh is Shaheedi Degh but I was having this discussion with someone and it made me think too. Would this method then make it against maryada as it's technically no longer Degh according to the recipe/ingredients and method used to make rugra.

If someone with knowledge could reply it would be most appreciated.

Akaal!

Most of the Paanth has blinders on about Sukha, living in denial, regurgitating <banned word filter activated> put there by the pommies. Head in sand going la la la. So it'll be the rare Sikh who knows anything about Sukha Maryada. 

Luckily you've been saved waves of cluless people responding "What? No, my Guru never supported use of nasha!" And dumb <banned word filter activated> like that. Meanwhile theres divets worn into the floors everywhere from grinding Sukha, a Bhangi Misl, and numerous accounts of, and recipes for, Degh to be prepared. 

How does joe rogan, who isn't particularly smart, know more about our relationship with Sukha, than 90 percent of Sikhs?

Sharda

Parchar

Maryada 

Kirtan 

Shastar Vidya?

Faaaaaaaiiiiiillllllliiiiinnnnnnggggg 

But we go to church on sundays like the pommies taught us to. Don't worry we won't speak our truth, or read our truth, or recruit, or grow, or train, we'll just watch soaps and emulate the wypipo.