I just browsed shaadi.com for the first time in years

1 minute ago, californiasardar1 said:

Being in shape alone can't put you in the top 10%.

It can help maybe in the context of obtaining short-term flings, but not marriage. Looks are not enough, women also want financial stability (preferably a lot more than stability).

Being a slob with money can also attract the wrong type of women. They might come to you for the money, but they'll go to someone else for the 'honey'. lol

17 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Being in shape alone can't put you in the top 10%.

It can help maybe in the context of obtaining short-term flings, but not marriage. Looks are not enough, women also want financial stability (preferably a lot more than stability).

Looks do change lives though. Remember this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

On 3/30/2022 at 5:13 PM, ipledgeblue said:

you mean breed after getting married right?

Obviously. But I've actually had conversations with Amritdharis who think having a lot of children is maya. If that's what you think, you might as well not get married!

On 3/30/2022 at 5:13 PM, ipledgeblue said:

and you are saying all monas are strong, there are all kind of monas...

Granted, this is just a general impression, but from what I've seen the average mona is built. And far to many Amritdharis are puny weaklings.

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

Obviously. But I've actually had conversations with Amritdharis who think having a lot of children is maya. If that's what you think, you might as well not get married!

Granted, this is just a general impression, but from what I've seen the average mona is built. And far to many Amritdharis are puny weaklings.

Singhs used to have bare children and even had 2 or more wives, how do they expect the panth to progress when talking about kids as maya only?

Also too many amrit dharis do kintoo prantoo about what is correct to eat and what not, whereas Nihang Singhs have a diet which allows oneself to be built.

The question is, how many Singhs are under control of sgpc and deras and jathas and sects and cults and babas, as opposed to those who follow proper rehit and aren't limited by these mindsets.

1 minute ago, ipledgeblue said:

Singhs used to have bare children and even had 2 or more wives, how do they expect the panth to progress when talking about kids as maya only?

Also too many amrit dharis do kintoo prantoo about what is correct to eat and what not, whereas Nihang Singhs have a diet which allows oneself to be built.

The question is, how many Singhs are under control of sgpc and deras and jathas and sects and cults and babas, as opposed to those who follow proper rehit and aren't limited by these mindsets.

Amen bro. Attachment to children is attachment, when they come before Akal Purakh. Doesn't matter how many you have. We should definitely be having 5. And change the whole Paanth around supporting that. 

9 hours ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

Most guys will get rejected on online dating. Does that mean you cannot find one wife out of millions of fish in the sea. In the States there are plenty of Gujarati women too who have married Sikhs via Anand Karaj and are proud to be raising their children as Sikhs armed with the knowledge that one of the Panj Piare (Bhai Mokham Singh Ji) was Gujarati. Don't give up on life and don't give up on believing in yourself. You are an intelligent guy. Kudos that you did not cut your kes just to find a wife and I will DM you with options in Cali provided you commit yourself to helping others in your same situation in the future once you are married. 

I agree with most of what you said above, but I think that Gujarat was in Panjab (now in pak).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujrat,_Pakistan

That's not to say that other panj piaray weren't from outside of Panjab though.