Teaching assistant beaten up by five-year-old boy wins £140,000 payout

Premi5

http://metro.co.uk/2022/03/22/london-teaching-assistant-beaten-up-by-student-wins-140000-payout-16322299/amp/

Author image
Gergana KrastevaTuesday 22 Mar 2022 7:49 pm

Aleksandra Aukett, 44, sued the London Borough of Hillingdon after her student attacked her during class (Pictures: Champion News)
Aleksandra Aukett, 44, sued the London Borough of Hillingdon after her student attacked her during class (Pictures: Champion News)

A teaching assistant who was ‘punched, pinched and kicked’ by a five-year-old boy in her reception class has been awarded £140,000 in compensation.

Aleksandra Aukett, 44, claims she has been left with ‘life-changing’ chronic pain following the frightening attack by the youngster, identified only as X, who was described as being ‘big for his age’.

Since the incident in March 2017, the assistant has not returned to the classroom at the west London school saying she still suffers from PTSD and depression as a result, and has to prop herself with crutches.

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

http://metro.co.uk/2022/03/22/london-teaching-assistant-beaten-up-by-student-wins-140000-payout-16322299/amp/

Author image
Gergana KrastevaTuesday 22 Mar 2022 7:49 pm

A teaching assistant who was ‘punched, pinched and kicked’ by a five-year-old boy in her reception class has been awarded £140,000 in compensation.

Aleksandra Aukett, 44, claims she has been left with ‘life-changing’ chronic pain following the frightening attack by the youngster, identified only as X, who was described as being ‘big for his age’.

Since the incident in March 2017, the assistant has not returned to the classroom at the west London school saying she still suffers from PTSD and depression as a result, and has to prop herself with crutches.

Wowww.... she'll fall down some stairs or something. That pain will become real. 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:19 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

What are the odds another hidden and disgusting layer to this is the kid isn't white? And that's all been spun into her ptsd narrative. 

Could be. But she knows she'll get negative coverage if she focused on the race of the kid. To be fair, some feral white kids from rough homes are lethal, even the toddlers. ?

I'll tell you, what with the recent news of a genuine threat to the existence of female sports because of women's cowardice to confront men claiming to be women encroaching on their spaces, and now 5 year olds smacking around grown adult females, the "strong, independent woman" narrative has taken a very public battering in recent months. They're pretty useless when it comes to defending themselves when they don't have the combined might of world governments, media, and the cultural establishments in their corner. Just another group that's been gassed up and used as a pawn to promote a narrative.

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I doubt it, he'd probably have been the teacher's pet. Jagsaw was strange, he went from being the most vociferous enthusiast of colonialism for years and years, and then turned on it. I think he was excessively grateful for the factory job his grandfather got from his colonial era ex-military commander for a while? lol 

I'm gonna put her picture on a punching bag. 

Not necessary to quote you in that I guess, but I was reading your post when inspiriation struck.