Sikh Farmers vs Muslim Gujjar clash in Majitha, Amritsar

proactive

1 minute ago, proactive said:

Watch this videos. There is a Singh called Pal Kharod who has been active with a small jathebandi of Singhs who raid Gujjar Deras and recue mentally challenged people who they have abducted and forced to work for them and kept them in slavish conditions. These Gujjars have also been accused of striking people normal people on the head so that they suffer brain injuries and they can then be kept as slaves to do manual labour for them. He also raids Gaushalas as well where there are people also kept like the Gujjars keep. 

Damn i have seen this video but didn't know they do it on the regular. How can these people do these things then say they believe in God? Is it because the person is non Muslim?

1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

There is also a thread from last year about a Hindu fighting to get legislation passed to get ‘Jhatka meat’ labelled similar to Halal Meat in eateries in Punjab. I know this is controversial, but at least by doing this, individuals will get a choice of whether they wish to line the pockets of Muslim businesses, that effectively will end up funding their religious cause and agenda.  

I can see this being a positive step which would drive our peoples businesses and if applied to Milk this would open up opportunities for Punjabi Sikhs who wish to enter the dairy industry.  A simple identifiable mark would enable them to this and rid Punjab of negative foreign invaders.

Oy vey, that's another hate crime.

2 hours ago, proactive said:

Watch this videos. There is a Singh called Pal Kharod who has been active with a small jathebandi of Singhs who raid Gujjar Deras and recue mentally challenged people who they have abducted and forced to work for them and kept them in slavish conditions. These Gujjars have also been accused of striking people normal people on the head so that they suffer brain injuries and they can then be kept as slaves to do manual labour for them. He also raids Gaushalas as well where there are people also kept like the Gujjars keep. 

The <banned word filter activated>?  

Go Pal Kharod and his Jatha. That's exactly what we're about. 

Oooh Lord...the taxes I would impose on the Gujjus. They'd forever be paying me taxes for that <banned word filter activated>. Or gone. Call it a continued life subsciption plan. 

• The title was changed to Sikh Farmers vs Muslim Gujjar clash in Majitha, Amritsar