Attack on 2 Sikh school boys by large group of M's - Leicester

Kau89r8

@kcmidlands I have heard that Leicester/shire has been increasingly thought as a desirable area for Sikhs who have emigrated from Europe and other parts of the UK.

And there seem to be quite regular Gurdwara programs/events there advertised on TV and I saw recent Hola Mohalla event on TV and were lots of Rehitvaan young Sikhs 

I know of Sikhs in Birmingham who regularly go to one of the Gurdwaras there also

23 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Not everything is 'grooming' and we all know apne make excuses for their own choices then the blame game however doesn't mean that its not an issue regardless if some apniya fell for it. The fact they target underage 8,9,10,11,12,year olds, drug them and r*pe them one by one like with the goriya is sick. If our community was going out their way and handing out leaflets to target 'Muslim girls how would they act. If we were dressing islamic ways to target them, find underage girls to religiously convert them. Its not right

Also i know the mockery name calling for Singhs and those keeping Kes ...'Golf ball, ice cream, hairy'....

so true i remember reading this account from a uk sikh girl who converted to Islam and ran away to Pakistan with her muslim husband and then he sold her in some brothel and left here there. She asked for help from uk embassy and what not and after so much long battle she was able to get out of Pakistan and then she was crying about how sorry she was for turning against her own people and what not.

54 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Not everything is 'grooming' and we all know apne make excuses for their own choices then the blame game however doesn't mean that its not an issue regardless if some apniya fell for it.

Any female perspective of why certain apneean fall for this, even after all of the decades long efforts to raise awareness? 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Young people (I will use my own experience of life here) can vary in how quickly they mature, dependent on their 'street intelligence' and whatever they have been exposed to in life. I know that compared to say 15 years ago when I was at Uni, I am a lot aware of my surroundings. If I was a female, I think I could have been groomed relatively easily.

Good post in general, but I want to expand on this. A few issues I've been running through my mind for quite a few years now.

To try to understand how Sikh girls (and other non-Sikh Western girls) get themselves into these situations, you need to understand certain aspects of femininity as well as the subject of the burgeoning sexuality of a young woman, and how it awakens all kinds of things inside of her.

One word: Flirting. Once a girl reaches a certain age and if she's even halfway well "constructed", there's a tremendous amount of latent sexual "power" that she can choose to exploit (or not).  Girls tend to "experiment" with these new-found "powers" that they've apparently been blessed with. They begin to notice that they're being noticed by guys, and this sends their egos through the roof. Those with some courage take the next step and start to talk freely and openly with guys that they might find attractive on some level, but equally have absolutely no intention of it going any further.  It's almost like when a cat toys with its prey.  Edging, edging, teasing, then sudden withdrawl.  It's is a game and young women view it as harmless fun they can immediately disavow as "just talking", or if the guy tries to amplify the situation the girl can just claim he got the wrong end of the stick. She's in a win-win situation, because the social dynamic dictates that she cannot force the situation, and therefore she isn't responsible for what happens. 

From my experiences, Sikh girls of a certain type are playing with fire when it comes to implementing this game of flirtation with Muslims.  And they certainly do it despite knowing the risks.  I have no doubt that some of these girls find themselves in over their heads after instigating the interaction, and when Abdul bites and refuses to let go these girls don't know what to do.  Of course, the absolute whores who "want it" don't pull their punches; they go in to get done, and that's their choice, but the ones who were just enacting their biology get caught up in something they never anticipated.

Muzzies (particularly the South-East Asian varieties) are generally of the lowest human mindset of any of the sub-sections of people in existence today.  When their creed is full of f*****g and s*****g, their minds are going to be circling the gutter more often than not. A Muslim literally needs to have to have had their budhi presht by adhering to and inculcating Islamic teachings in order to believe - in all sincerity - that their religious ways are ordained and approved by a Divine Creator who possesses generally positive and compassionate attributes.  Their "sakhiyan" are demonic.  There's simply no two ways of putting it.  It's all there printed in their own words in black and white, and they try to lie and deny, because that's also admissable for them.

17 hours ago, Premi5 said:

@kcmidlands I have heard that Leicester/shire has been increasingly thought as a desirable area for Sikhs who have emigrated from Europe and other parts of the UK.

And there seem to be quite regular Gurdwara programs/events there advertised on TV and I saw recent Hola Mohalla event on TV and were lots of Rehitvaan young Sikhs 

I know of Sikhs in Birmingham who regularly go to one of the Gurdwaras there also

I can swear there was another thread about this incident.

I don't know about desirable, Leicester has a high population of "Illegal" Punjabi's who find it easy to get work in the local factories and building sites, cash in hand, no questions asked.

I think the Gurdwara you're on about is Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara, it's where the meeting took place for this incident, it's a Panthic Gurdwara, they do a lot for the youth there now, I know the head of the committee really well, he's a good guy, always doing the best for the local community.

On 3/31/2022 at 7:32 PM, Premi5 said:

Young people (I will use my own experience of life here) can vary in how quickly they mature, dependent on their 'street intelligence' and whatever they have been exposed to in life. I know that compared to say 15 years ago when I was at Uni, I am a lot aware of my surroundings. If I was a female, I think I could have been groomed relatively easily. 

I think what helped me growing up and onwards about being wary of Paks is all the Sakhian of our Gurus and Puratan Gursikhs and what they had to face from Muslims. That would be part of a 'prevention' strategy to reduce girls being groomed- ensure they are well aware of Sikh-Muslim history etc

For me it's gone beyond that now. I think apneean these days are also likely to be targeted by nonpaks and this might not just be to 'turn them' into hookers and pass around around your family/mates but just to use them sexually. Again, (in my opinion) it's that infantilised mindset, often mixed with hormones and a blatant lack of social intelligence/experience. Fact is that once one community perceives another as a rival or a lesser species, the associated supremacist mindset invariably results in them targeting and abusing any females from the other community that comes to hand. 

Plus we should acknowledge that we have had a lot of awareness campaigns over the last few decades now. An apnee must be living in cave not to realise this is going on these days.