Sports wear

imhosingh

4 hours ago, imhosingh said:

So, I'm gonna take up footy again soon. Under Kachera can I wear compression shorts (help with the hamstrings) or wear over the keshera (whereby they'll be less effective). Views please.

Can we use common sense, take off your Kachera, put on your sports gear, do your sports , shower,  put it back on. When did we turn into Muslims.

24 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Nah it's a serious question.. the 5k's can't leave our bodies at anytime. But just wondered to ask on here. 

I'm not talking about full length compression leggings just the shorts. Yes, I know it might sound silly , but worth asking. Similar situation to any Sikhs who might take cycling seriously and wear those compression cycle shorts 

Well...

A sort of variety of thoughts hit me. 

Wear under Kacheera. 

Wear as Kacheera. 

I mean the material isn't the same, but then again the materials used to make Bana are not purtan either. 

Another approach is just don't wear them and use form, and fitness training to fortify those hammies. Probably leaning forward into it too much. Gotta sink by releasing. 

Another approach...

Compression sleeves worn under the Kacheera. 

Then there's the rest of the Kakkare....

16 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Can we use common sense, take off your Kachera, put on your sports gear, do your sports , shower,  put it back on. When did we turn into Muslims.

Veer ji, you want him to break Rehit?

What do you mean :

When did we turn into Muslims.” ?

On 3/31/2022 at 2:54 PM, Premi5 said:

Veer ji, you want him to break Rehit?

What do you mean :

When did we turn into Muslims.” ?

Well Muslims well rhe ones I know are more concerned on what others see, than on spirituality. 

With us and I'm not painting everyone with the same brush, but are people this concerned about reading and understanding Guru Granth Sahib ji?

I find more people are just focused on 5 ks and that's it.

Anyway didn't want to offend anyone. But I have not reached taking amrit yet, I'm still learning.