Over 200 mosques built recently in Punjab by Kerala Islamic group

52 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Is that where Canadian brothers and sisters are at? They think that 'bruin' bhangra is part of their 'Sikh heritage'? lol!!!

It's disgraceful !  Not sure he represents all "Canadian brothers and sisters" but he is an increasingly prominent individual. Think some of the Kharkus living there need to have a word with him

12 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

It's disgraceful !  Not sure he represents all "Canadian brothers and sisters" but he is an increasingly prominent individual. Think some of the Kharkus living there need to have a word with him

www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/89668-national-sikh-day

Can you imagine blacks celebrating black history month with this type of coonery style dancing? lol? 

I have to say though, last night was grim and cold, but when I saw that video it had me creasing up (for all the wrong reasons though).   

Confused juts.  

4 hours ago, proactive said:

Come on, it's never the non-Jats fault, they have no agency, they are just children who are never responsible for their actions and they just follow the big bad Jats. I bet Daily will say these Tarkhans are only doing Bhangra in their community centre because the Jats refused to have non-Jats do bhangra in the Jats'  community centre. 

This is YOUR culture and YOUR influence on the panth. You know that dress is your costume. Bravo. 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Confused Tharkhaans also, in the UK ?. Seriously though, it's not funny on a serious level given what Dasam Patshah Ji directed us regarding Vaisakhi

Family Fun Day - Vaisakhi Mela, 9 April | Event in Leicester | AllEvents.in

https://allevents.in/leicester/family-fun-day-vaisakhi-mela/200022139206803

To me it's not remotely surprising given what's been promoted in the panth for a good few decades now. But you're right, those are some seriously confused tarkhans! lol

What's alarming though, is that we need that Khalsa ethos being promoted more than ever in the diaspora right now (especially the UK) but we're stuck in this mad rut......

More and more people are slowly getting it though. Slowly being the key word here.