Dream of visiting gurudawara and praying

Guest Ruby D

Guest Ruby D

Hi can someone pls help me interpret my dream. Last night (rather I should say early morning) I had a dream of visiting a gurudawara sahib and praying  there. What could this be. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Harjinder Singh

As Sri Asthavakar once explained to his sikh raja Janak, this world and the world of your dreams are not much different. Most of the time when we dream it is because something that we think about during the day. It is closely tied to karam as well. Guru sahib can and has cut cycle of reincarnation of his sikhs through their dreams. Dreams are also a form of darshan, just as bhai Gurdas ji had darshan of Guru Sahib in their dreams every night they were away from Guru Sahib. Bhagat Kabir also states that person who remembers God even in their dreams, let my skin form the slippers of their feet. Sometimes when we are unable to reach sadh sangat, we receive darshan in our dreams, and this would count as hazri (time spent in bhagti). Sant Gurbachan Singh ji would recite entire sehaj paths in their sleep. This is the meaning of ajapa jaap, or aath pehar, to be God conscious every second of the day. - bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...