Some home truths for Ravi Singh Khalsa Aid

proactive

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Yes. They all hate the idea of Sikh sovereignty and Sikhi prospering.

I think Sikhs themselves don’t want Sikh sovereignty and Sikhi to prosper. Look at some of our fellow Sikhs. What a joke. Do you think Muslims or Hindus think or speak like how some of our ‘Sikhs’ do? So many Sikhs willing to bring us down in order to uplift others.

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You could say the only reason India is secular is because it is a majority Hindu.

Once it becomes non Hindu, secularism gets thrown away.

This type of system happens in a democracy, where there vote bank and numbers count.

What could happen to save India from Islamisation is to throw away the democratic structure and enforce a more autocratic system where vote bank politics and breeding become irrelevant. 

It is not secular because of Hindus lolll. They are just weak and can only attack in groups like cowards. Look now that they found they have a ruling party who is anti muslim and has given them hopes of hindu rashtra their nature is out on full display without any fear. Who said islamisation was better?

Just now, Jassu said:

I think Sikhs themselves don’t want Sikh sovereignty and Sikhi to prosper. Look at some of our fellow Sikhs. What a joke. Do you think Muslims or Hindus think or speak like how some of our ‘Sikhs’ do? So many Sikhs willing to bring us down in order to uplift others.

like i said years of Hindu colonization and brainwashing through media. Colonization is not only when it's white skinned dudes whipping you and calling you black dog. Sikhs were very happy about the function at Red fort yesterday but like I said our people are not clever like jews just rabid fools who cannot think long term or see through the chaalein of these other groups. They wasted sangat's money on such display whereas we are struggling as a panth economically. Every single Sikh leader in Hindu India is a sell out and coward. But its okay if they want to live under ram rajya it's their choice.

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Literally the main reason why Khalistan is a stagnant idea and underground to the point of obscurity is because fellow Sikhs don’t want it. Pathetic

They have become used to slavery and think they dont deserve anything better. They have been devoid of their history and more interested in watching shitty bollywood movies.

They have become used to slavery and think they dont deserve anything better. They have been devoid of their history and more interested in watching shitty bollywood movies.

I know but how in the world do we wake these people up. Once upon a time great kharkus and revolutionaries were born but nowadays everyone seems like a fuddhu for real. We really need to wake up Sikhs or we’re doomed. I’m doing my part by educating other people about Sikhi and spreading the idea of Sikh sovereignty to people. I got a white dude to talk about Sikh struggles against Islam on his podcast and he broadcasts to 4000 people. A lot of white people are against Islam.

I'm pretty sure their kind are on this board too keeping an eye on us. For some reason they are obsessed with us and cant let us do our own thing. They always have to insert themselves into everything we do. Karma works in mysterious ways. Been causing troubles for Sikhs since 1947 through treachery dont forget that there are 250 million Muslims on your land now. They say God works in mysterious ways.

I'm pretty sure their kind are on this board too keeping an eye on us. For some reason they are obsessed with us and cant let us do our own thing. They always have to insert themselves into everything we do. Karma works in mysterious ways. Been causing troubles for Sikhs since 1947 through treachery dont forget that there are 250 million Muslims on your land now. They say God works in mysterious ways.

They make a lot of troll accounts and some active members have also admitted they are Hindus. Also hindu men are obsessed with Sikh women 

13 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Yes. They all hate the idea of Sikh sovereignty and Sikhi prospering.

I think that's too simplistic an assessment.

With the kind of administration (in terms of ideology) currently leading India, an intelligent and farsighted Sikh leadership would've made it a priority to get as much done in our favour by playing the game by further isolating the globalist-aligned Congressis. We acknowledge the growing Muslim problem in Punjab, and we should've worked with the faction that also wants a solution to it. Then, depending on circumstances, we back off and see where the water flows, and push forward our specific interests that DON'T align with the big Hindu monolith. That's how smart leadership works, not shouting jakare at random intervals.

Because as I've said previously, if Congress is a no-go (which I agree with) and BJP is off limits, the how the frig is anything going to get done? What's our leverage and bargaining power where we have so much ego and pride?