Some home truths for Ravi Singh Khalsa Aid

proactive

14 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Lowkey We can make Canada into our own land. But yes I understand what you are saying. I’m implying that US, Canada, Australia aren’t blatantly pro Islam and anti Sikh like the UK is

also the Islamification of Western Europe is disgusting 

Will the higher up elites want sikhs to have power in canada? Do you think so?

23 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Also I doubt whites actually wanted Muslims into their lands. It’s happened tho due to leaders and now Muslims are ironically making ‘white lands’ into Iraq 2.0.

Don't forget how many (now) very rich muslim countries are an integral part of western europe economy, mainly through oil, and then again through consumerism via the money that has been paid for this oil. They have a symbiotic relationship now. 

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

These posts are making me feel sad

Whilst having a realistic perspective of these global geopolitical realities I think we need to also focus on things we get right too. 

I think strength and resilience comes from Sikhi, in my opinion if you fall back on racial, tribal identity, it doesn't remotely have the same power, and sustaining ability.   

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Whilst having a realistic perspective of these global geopolitical realities I think we need to also focus on things we get right too. 

I think strength and resilience comes from Sikhi, in my opinion if you fall back on racial, tribal identity, it doesn't remotely have the same power, and sustaining ability.   

True. I think Christianity isn’t as strong because they also care about their ‘tribe’ or nationality more so to speak. Korean christians think they are better than european Christians. A Christian in Italy is way different than one in the UK. Same with the US. However for Muslims only Islam unites them. Look how blind and stupid Pakistanis are; they are so proud of Islam despite Arabs looking down on them. Because they only care about Islam.

31 minutes ago, Jassu said:

We kind of had to run away from our land. I think Sikhs overseas are actually more in tune with Sikhi than Sikhs in india at this point. A lot of pro Sikhi thoughts and sovereignty sentiment among overseas Sikhs. If all Sikhs stayed in Punjab, there’s literally no guarantee we would’ve turned out any different than current Sikhs in Punjab. Your argument would be really good if Sikhs in india were actually something to admire lmao

I think this is very true. 

Plus now we have satellite communities that can develop outside of solely indian influences. It has its benefits and potential. No one said it will be easy. We need that headstrong warrior mentality to grow.  

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think this is very true. 

Plus now we have satellite communities that can develop outside of solely indian influences. It has its benefits and potential. No one said it will be easy. We need that headstrong warrior mentality to grow.  

Lol we are safe in other countries right?

6 minutes ago, Jassu said:

True. I think Christianity isn’t as strong because they also care about their ‘tribe’ or nationality more so to speak. Korean christians think they are better than european Christians. A Christian in Italy is way different than one in the UK. Same with the US. However for Muslims only Islam unites them. Look how blind and stupid Pakistanis are; they are so proud of Islam despite Arabs looking down on them. Because they only care about Islam.

Bro Arab muslims hate black and brown muslims what unity are you talking about. Have you seen the conditions of south asian muslim workers in gulf countries. They are treated as slaves and apne say songs with jatt word in them cause people to leave sikhi from other castes. We are too soft. Not saying these non sense songs are good.