Some home truths for Ravi Singh Khalsa Aid

proactive

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Lol when you think about it a lot of Jatts joined sikhi because of the zamindar system. I wonder if jatts would leave sikhi if given chances for more land and money. Lmao pathetic 

I think in truth there have been very few real sikhs. Most of these people converted for benefits and when trouble fell and sikhi couldnt provide them benefits now they move onto other religions for benefits. How many people are willing to suffer the most torture possible for their faith? Like 0.0000001%. 

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

We are not saying that its happening there so it should be allowed in sikhi. They convert to christianity where white Christians are racist against black and brown Christians. They convert to a religion that was forced on different continents. So how are they escaping inequality? Conversion to christianity provides then benefits and money. Let's say the truth.

They are also infinitely less savage than us on a surface level. We are quite a 'prickly' people (at least to each other...........)

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I think in truth there have been very few real sikhs. Most of these people converted for benefits and when trouble fell and sikhi couldnt provide them benefits now they move onto other religions for benefits. How many people are willing to suffer the most torture possible for their faith? Like 0.0000001%. 

A lot of Sikhs in western countries wouldn’t convert for opportunities bc they know they can work hard and become even more successful than the hosts. Even tho a lot of Sikhs in india are more successful than the rest of Indians, I bet if you offered them 50+ lakh a lot would literally convert. Lmao. There must be something in the waters in Punjab. I’m happy I wasn’t born there

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

A lot of Sikhs in western countries wouldn’t convert for opportunities bc they know they can work hard and become even more successful than the hosts. Even tho a lot of Sikhs in india are more successful than the rest of Indians, I bet if you offered them 50+ lakh a lot would literally convert. Lmao. There must be something in the waters in Punjab. I’m happy I wasn’t born there

Don't drive yourself into a rut over this.

The reality is that we have multi-front battles to fight, not only with outsiders but people inside who just drag us to weak sh1t.   

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't drive yourself into a rut over this.

The reality is that we have multi-front battles to fight, not only with outsiders but people inside who just drag us to weak sh1t.   

I really think the government of India put something in the water supply of Punjab or something to make punjabis more stupid and cuckish seriously 

23 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

This naivety on your part that I appreciate stems from religious preachers and figureheads is why we'll end up extinct.

What pure form of Sanatan Hindu dharam was niece-fondling, racist Bald Gandhi practicing when he managed to maneuver himself into such powerful positions? What khattar form of Islam was Jinnah following when his pork and alcohol consuming self managed to wrangle a country for his co-religionists?

Yet Sikhs are expected to have the spiritual knowledge, morals, and ethics of 10 Gurus coupled with the martial prowess of Baba Deep Singh before they're even given a sniff of leadership. That's unless you happen to be a celebrity; then you be whatever you feel like as long as you dress up and get the proles over-excited at a rally.

Today's Sikhs will never be mini-Guru Sahibs and we certainly should never aspire to be nachne-tapne people. Relinquish this delusion because with every passing year we are arriving closer to the end.

You forget one thing liberal muslims always are in favour of islam just less rigid in following rules but liberal sikhs are mostly atheist types and will break every rehat and even go against their own to fit in and assimilate as can be seen from liberal sikh discourse in the west. How many liberal muslims speak against islamic attrocities all over the muslim world? Liberal Sikhs and muslims no comparison. 

Show me one liberal muslim who has agreed to allow non muslims be married in mosques I'll wait. Even our gurudwaras break every sikh rehat during anand Karaj. Can such beadbi be allowed in islamic mosques. Please I'll wait. A religion in which the preachers themselves see nothing wrong with doing so much beadbis what are you teaching to your next generation? that it's fine to not follow rehat. Liberal muslims break Islamic rules knowing what they are doing is wrong. Whereas <banned word filter activated> low iq sikhs break rehat and act like they are doing an act of revolution.