Some home truths for Ravi Singh Khalsa Aid

proactive

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

How in the world does such a demented religion like Islam attract so much devotion and fervour. Am I missing out on something? lmao

A lot of people are attracted to discipline and a stable social structure where they are part of a big group perceived to be an alternative/challenge to the mainstream. Our lot have been misled, and getting knocked left and right since the annexation. Sullay recognise who is working against them quickly (they are hawkish like that) many of our lot routinely get duped by other players, or just sell out to them for self-serving purposes.  

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Bro Arab muslims hate black and brown muslims what unity are you talking about. Have you seen the conditions of muslims workers in gulf countries. They are treated as slaves and apne say songs with jatt word in them cause people to leave sikhi from other castes. We are too soft. Not saying these non sense songs are good. 

Despite that hate, they still place Islam above all else. Same can’t be said about sikhi 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

A lot of people are attracted to discipline and a stable social structure where they are part of a big group perceived to be an alternative/challenge to the mainstream. Our lot have been misled, and getting knocked left and right since the annexation. Sullay recognise who is working against them quickly (they are hawkish like that) many of our lot routinely get duped by other players, or just sell out to them for self-serving purposes.  

Alot of muslims leaders of gulf countries support jews and israel too. It's not like they dont have traitors. 

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Bro Arab muslims hate black and brown muslims what unity are you talking about. Have you seen the conditions of muslims workers in gulf countries. They are treated as slaves and apne say songs with jatt word in them cause people to leave sikhi from other castes. We are too soft. Not saying these non sense songs are good. 

It's not just songs though is it. Movies, gurdwaras and politics are wrapped around this nonsense. A whole low brow, dumbed down fake 'gangsta' culture has emerged from it. Meanwhile others are making BIG moves like developing weapons and tech. Taking over industries and whatnot.  Even India has managed to become to the go to place for europeans and others to send satellites into space.  Look at JCB and how that has developed over there.

And you're wrong to make out like it is just simple songs, a whole culture antithetical to Sikh soch has developed from it. Own goal for the panth.   

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Alot of muslims leaders of gulf countries support jews and israel too. It's not like they dont have traitors. 

I was speaking to some paks recently, they outright said Americans own the Saudis so it's not simple. Plus it's not like sullay wont kill other sullay for resources like Saudis against Yemen. 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's not just songs though is it. Movies, gurdwaras and politics are wrapped around this nonsense. A whole low brow, dumbed down fake 'gangsta' culture has emerged from it. Meanwhile others are making BIG moves like developing weapons and tech. Taking over industries and whatnot.  Even India has managed to become to the go to place for europeans and others to send satellites into space.  Look at JCB and how that has developed over there.

And you're wrong to make out like it is just simple songs, a whole culture antithetical to Sikh soch has developed from it. Own goal for the panth.   

Like I said I was giving a small example. I'm not sure jatts do things to non jatts in punjab what these gulf muslims do to south asian muslims. Alot of them even die living in those conditions. Yes its promoted everywhere and I hate it.