Some home truths for Ravi Singh Khalsa Aid

proactive

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I'm saying they routinely die there and even arabs dont consider these south asians as real muslims but apne will leave sikhi because a jatt said something. I'm not promoting these things but we have become too soft. They do put islam first but they are highly racist way more than sikhs or punjabis.

Also like I said they have like what 40+ countries ? It gives them strength of having a homeland and strong political powers although gulf arabs are sell out too. Also they are allowed to impose sharia so the child grows in an environment which is pro islam from the get go.

But we sikhs are victims of secularism. Our children grow up watching these bollywood and stupid media where they show how sikhi is not important. You see sikh girls running off with non sikhs in such media. It has a lot of effect on the psyche of kids. The liberals from our religion also parrot the lie that all religions lead to god and what not and we cna marry anyone. We literally break all rehat rules and the children see this how we dont give importance to sikhi. Offcourse they will be weak in religion then.

Have you seen non muslims being allowed to marry in mosques? Our biggest bane is we have no homeland where we can promote sikh values. We are forced to live amongst anti sikh forces. Islam is anti science and anti logical thinking. They excute atheists. Punjabi atheists helped collude with indian govt to kill sikhs. Anyhting like this ever happen in an islamic country? The countries are run through sharia. Look at turkey a secular country and they are similar to most western people and not like arab and south asian muslims.

Yeah like what the f is that thought process. We have lower castes leaving sikhi and going to Christianity. And others say they are anti sikh because of Jatts. Like if you were actually Sikh you wouldn’t care about jatts or what they’re doing and leave Sikhi because of it, you would try to be the best sikh you can be. What is wrong with us tbh

literally our guru jis got slaughtered and burned alive by Muslims yet all religions are equal. Lmaooo what a joke. I hate liberalism it’s a disease

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I'm saying they routinely die there and even arabs dont consider these south asians as real muslims but apne will leave sikhi because a jatt said something.

I think you're playing down systemic caste oppression over many generations, what you are saying is very wrong, it's not a simple matter of people leaving Sikhi because of mere songs. There is a whole exclusionary ar5ehole culture in effect here that makes them do what they do.  

Plus, some of our people might be different to sullay who just take it from the arabs. Even then I've heard many paks sl@g off arabs. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I think you're playing down systemic caste oppression over many generations, what you are saying is very wrong, it's not a simple matter of people leaving Sikhi because of mere songs. There is a whole exclusionary ar5ehole culture in effect here that makes them do what they do.  

Plus, some of our people might be different to sullay who just take it from the arabs. Even then I've heard many paks sl@g off arabs. 

The point is that I'm not saying that there has been no centuries old caste discrimination. But now the casteism excuse is also being used by money greedy people to hide why they are doing certain things. 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Turkey is a unique case. Turkish immigrants that live in europe or other western countries are closer to Islam and erdogan than actual Turks living in turkey. I feel this is the same with us Sikhs.  

I think so too. I'm periodically around desis, compared to many well informed apnay in the UK, they have zero knowledge and aren't really interested in it. 

4 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Turkey is a unique case. Turkish immigrants that live in europe or other western countries are closer to Islam and erdogan than actual Turks living in turkey. I feel this is the same with us Sikhs.  

That is why I gave the example of turkey. Our case is similar to theirs kind of. So it's not Islam but the fact that most of these people grow up in pro islam countries with barely any non muslims so they are not influenced by other ideologies and become strong in their religion.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Bro I'm not trying to take away from the suffering of lower castes but there was a video by print about low low caste hindus and sikhs are becoming Christians in Punjab 

It isn't just so-called 'low castes', hordes of juts are converting. When people play down systemic discrimination within the panth (and in essence let it fester and grow) we just end up creating an even more dysfunctional, disunited society. This stuff has serious, deep, long term consequences that don't do us any favours.   

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

The point is that I'm not saying that there has been no centuries old caste discrimination. But now the casteism excuse is also being used by money greedy people to hide why they are doing certain things. 

Bro my relatives in india are really pathetic. They lowkey live easier lives than us. They sit around vele and do nothing and make their UP or Bihari farm workers do all the work. Then they ask us for iPhones or laptops. I would say a lot of Sikh youth have tattoos and drink a lot of alchohol. I literally gave a relative an older iPhone 10 and forgot to change my ID and suddenly they bought a whole lot of trashy stuff from Amazon india using my money and ID. What a joke. They scam their own relatives

meanwhile apne living abroad literally had to break our backs. Now we made it easy for them. 

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

If the former was addressed like Sikhi is all about, we wouldn't have the latter problem. So again, it was a failure to even remotely live up to our own thing that created these problems.