Muslims

Big_Tera

On 4/10/2022 at 6:11 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I have a fairly accurate idea but nothing I'd discuss here in detail. Basically, it's like unleashing a wolf in a hen house to wreak havoc and destroy the hens, and then after a while a tiger is unleashed into the same henhouse to kill the wolf. That's about the past 60 years and the next 30 years in summary. 

in your opinion or from

what you’ve read , @MisterrSingh

What percentage of the population will the wolves form when the Tiger attacks them?

what happens on a worldwide scale in the current ‘home ‘ countries of the ‘wolves’ , when this kicks off in the UK as you have described?

and the ones like us who are neither the wolves or the Tiger , are we hens or do we also get caught by the Tiger (or both)?!

@GurjantGnostic ?

9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

in your opinion or from

What percentage of the population will the wolves form when the Tiger attacks them?

what happens on a worldwide scale in the current ‘home ‘ countries of the ‘wolves’ , when this kicks off in the UK as you have described?

and the ones like us who are neither the wolves or the Tiger , are we hens or do we also get caught by the Tiger (or both)?!

@GurjantGnostic ?

Depends on if the euro powers all fall on their face over ukraine before the gulf runs out of oil. 

Muslims wont actually band together in bad times, unless they personally benefit, or the apparent harm is going to reach them or when they go all imperial invasion mode, but by and large they show more selfishness and less solidarity than their pr indicates. 

And we eat those tigers. I could be interpreting the metaphor wrong, but I think the tiger in this case is them undoing the muslim influence they used. By force. 

Depending on how stable the world is our own bid for Righteousness could coincide or not. We have to weatger the storm better than everyone else, so we can come up when everyone else sinks. 

13 hours ago, Premi5 said:

in your opinion or from

@GurjantGnostic ?

I won't be committed to specifics on this forum. I've said this repeatedly.

For a very long time, I assumed the next "mass event" following on from 9/11 would be an even bigger casualty-causing attack, but then we ended up in 2020 with something a lot more individually intimate but no less impactful in terms of numbers affected. Whoever writes these "scripts" are geniuses. Evil, totally demonic, but geniuses nonetheless.

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Depends on if the euro powers all fall on their face over ukraine before the gulf runs out of oil. 

Muslims wont actually band together in bad times, unless they personally benefit, or the apparent harm is going to reach them or when they go all imperial invasion mode, but by and large they show more selfishness and less solidarity than their pr indicates. 

And we eat those tigers. I could be interpreting the metaphor wrong, but I think the tiger in this case is them undoing the muslim influence they used. By force. 

Depending on how stable the world is our own bid for Righteousness could coincide or not. We have to weatger the storm better than everyone else, so we can come up when everyone else sinks. 

I agree, Muslims like European Christians have historically killed each in other in droves.

Look at WW1, WW2 for Europeans and today Russia vs Ukraine.

With Muslims in recent times there's been Iraq vs Iran, Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Saudi Arabia vs Yemen, and then you have the Sunni vs Shia angle.

There is a reason why Christianity and Islam are the biggest religions in the world today - violence, aggression and fear mongering.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Whoever writes these "scripts" are geniuses. Evil, totally demonic, but geniuses nonetheless.

I believe they are in direct communion with Asuric entities and high ranking demons which King Solomon pacified and controlled. A very old evil that led to the destruction of ancient Egypt, Babylon the Roman empire and now wants total hegemony over this planet.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I won't be committed to specifics on this forum. I've said this repeatedly.

Very wise brother. The internet is crawling with their cookies,bots and who knows what else just searching for certain keywords,phrases,images. The last thing our community needs at this moment is to be perceived as hostile resulting in direct attention from them.