Muslims

Big_Tera

On 4/26/2022 at 5:29 AM, proactive said:

Interesting thought. I remember elder members of my family used to say that those people who appear incapable of human emotions and general humanity had been born into a human body before their time. Some kind of glitch has caused them to be born in a human body before they had gone through the necessary experience and development in other life forms which would have set them up to attain human birth.

You seem to have described sociopaths and psychopaths. We seem to have a lot of them on earth. Surely there can't be that many mistakes? 

Personally I think a lot of these people have neurological wiring that disposes them to think the way they do. And/or they have had overwhelming childhood experiences that have shortcircuited parts of the brain that deal with emotion and empathy. This ironically can give some of the higher functioning ones advantages in being able to manipulate, and they actually prosper.   

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Muhammed was illiterate he could not read or write.

I'm not sure this is accurate, Muhammad was related to the Quraysh tribe who pretty much owned all of Pagan Arabia religious sphere, and also the fact on his death bed he wanted to write something, but his disciple Omar didn't want him to write anything.

14 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm not sure this is accurate, Muhammad was related to the Quraysh tribe who pretty much owned all of Pagan Arabia religious sphere, and also the fact on his death bed he wanted to write something, but his disciple Omar didn't want him to write anything.

According to Ajit vadayakil, Mohammed was from the Namboodri Tribe of Kerala responsible for the care of the Kaaba and idols they worshipped. Therefore high born. 

7 minutes ago, proactive said:

You are right that there are people who through their childhood experiences go on to become sociopaths and psychopaths. But not every one of these peoples' mental condition can be traced back to childhood or the way they were raised or even events in later life. There are lots of people who have had the perfect childhood and they have gone on to become psychopaths. These are probably the ones who entered the Maanas Janam before their time. 

It's a fascinating subject, and one that is a 'hot topic' in psychology studies these days. The understanding these days is that you have to have a genetic disposition for this way of thinking and acting, but it doesn't always manifest itself, sometimes childhood trauma triggers the disposition, sometimes (like you mention) it's manifest regardless of childhood experiences (i.e. even people who have loving supporting families come out this way). 

To me, the worse of them are actually living asuras or daints (from a Sikhi perspective). 

They seem to thrive off the energy of oppression and manipulation and pain. It's a power thing. If you're astute, you can see the signs very early on (in childhood) in lying, stealing, manipulation, insidiously causing trouble and watching the fallout. They are very uncomfortable about any talking about emotions and ethics etc.