Muslims

Big_Tera

52 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Wait until you found out who his gf is...

Himanshi Khurana - Punjabi Sikh singer actress ...absolute stunning (until she chose him) She used to post about Sikhi, Guru Ji, Kes . She went on that reality show Big Boss India she had a punjabi Sikh bf and fell in love with him live on big boss ! He muslim Kashmir ... now she posts about Eid 

asim-riaz-himanshi-khurana-are-still-a-thing-heres-all-the-validation-you-need-001.jpgt

Asim_Riaz_Himanshi_Khurana_3.jpg?tr=w-1200,h-900

This was her ex

Wv7mkaw2awdp41.jpg?auto=webp&s=48f479f171f057d145447a6c360d91dc4ee503d2

100x better looking !

Her mum and her brother who used to keep his kes also cut his kes! 

51 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

This says it all:

19 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

These people who go in the entertainment industry love the filth. We all know what goes on in that industry.

There is probably all manner of gundhghee going on behind the scenes. 

17 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Her father is a hindu.

Kuldeep Khurana says on wiki...pics of father nowhere to be seen but i know her brother used to keep kes and cut it. Bro take a look at Neeru Bajwa, Shezannz gill .. really dont like Sonam Bajwa how she's the most popular Punjabi actress but always thanking Jesus ...but now i think its better to find another religion that fits your lifestyle ...will you see this from Pakistani film industry

Only ones i like is Nimrita..she's timeless beauty and class

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

https://www.instagram.com/neerubajwa/?hl=en

@dallysingh101 check out Neeru bajwa ig..i mean whats the diff between them and goras....its like Sikhi has now become a typical Sunday Church thing...or how most whites say they are 'Christians' but never stepped to church

Is she related to Sonam? If this is how the so-called 'thekeydar jaat' of the quom are normally behaving now - says it all.  

At least most english goray aren't under any illusion. They know damn well they aren't christians and rarely say so.

I'm so glad that I'm not remotely connected to, or interested in 'modren' Panjabi culture. Looks really shyte, and the broads ain't even that attractive. They have to get nanghee-taranghee to get relevant. LoL!

Watch something like Better Call Saul to see how far ahead other cultures/writing/acting is.