Muslims

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

That sounds about right, the goreh ruled half the world,  they have the best technology in the world, they aren't going to let dumb suls take over. Who would the hens be? Liberals? Left wingers?

They are using the suls to introduce freedom reducing laws. Each time a sul carries out a terror attack a new law is passed.

Sadly we will be caught up in this when the Tiger is unleashed.

It's a little more Machiavellian than that. Liberals, right-wingers, and the rest of these labels are a smokescreen. If I start expanding upon the henhouse analogy I might as well start throwing out actual names, lmao. But that last sentence in bold is absolute truth. That's what concerns me. I have no time for Hollywoodised hero fantasies about someone riding in to save the day. When that time comes it'll be brutal.

If Corona has taught us anything, when the government and its various institutions want to put the squeeze on the people, the police don't think twice about following orders, and the media plays its usual psychological gaslighting tricks on the public. Unfortunately, most people fall into line. Imagine a future Anglo UK establishment populated by Pakistanis, Somalians, Banglas, Turks, protected by an Islamophobhia legislation, because with their numbers and representation by the time things get bad for the rest of us, they aren't going to be content with owning supermarkets, auto garages, and the rest. They'll want the real reigns of power, and nothing will stop them from getting it.

3 hours ago, abhinav said:

There should have been population transfer at partition.

I've come to realise not doing this was a big, big mistake. When they inevitably get to a certain population point in India, will they agitate for another partition? Is there going to be a partition of India every 150 years because these people can't stop breeding and causing trouble? That has to be their plan. Partition India into smaller Islamic states, lol.

2 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

That sounds about right, the goreh ruled half the world,  they have the best technology in the world, they aren't going to let dumb suls take over. Who would the hens be? Liberals? Left wingers?

They are using the suls to introduce freedom reducing laws. Each time a sul carries out a terror attack a new law is passed.

Sadly we will be caught up in this when the Tiger is unleashed.

Had the best. And they may have bluffed not only the quality but quantity. The bluff has been called and the hypocrisy and lies laid bare. Lol. 

3 hours ago, imhosingh said:

The problem of the world is not too many people (the world can comfortably accommodate 9bn people ). The problem is that of demographic..the western world is running out of young people. Jordan Peterson explains it in his talks. 

I used to be blah blah Muslims. But of late I've changed.. how many of them are 'muslims' that's hard to say..just as how many 'sikhs' are Sikh?

But two things they are very strong on is 'education' (not just worldly education but Islamic school / Arabic teaching) and how they acknowledge each other (us 'sikhs' especially in the west have become weirdos who if they see another 'sikh'.get all weird and awkward)

Instead of bitching about them..maybe look at what they do well..and how we can incorporate that into our community 

They're entire orders ahead of us. In many regards. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Had the best. And they may have bluffed not only the quality but quantity. The bluff has been called and the hypocrisy and lies laid bare. Lol. 

It was an abnegation of responsibility and duty. They could've created a heaven on earth. Instead they sold out humanity for what? Material things. Wealth and sex. F****rs.