Telling a sikh that he will get a bodi

43 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

" there was a jatha Singh who used to listen to Akhand paatth Sahib in one sitting and today he has a bodi on his head, what are you (he was referring to me)"

He was referring to your stinking foul language implying that if you can use language of those with ‘bodi or bodies’ then you can’t be what you claim to be. In other words, you are fake, therefore you should remove your bana and be who you really are and that is a foul mouth individual who is neither here nor there!  He was implying that you are weak, as weak as those that have a bodi unable to fight back with those that were convert  them into another religion particularly during the days of the raj. Guru Ji gave them Amrit and beard and kesh to fight against the unrighteousness like powerful lions and not like powerless ones with bodies!! So, what are you? A fake with a bodi or two or what?

14 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

So you followed Sarbloh Bibeck and drank water from Well?

I kept strong pehra for some months. I used mitti da gharraaa for water.

There is a bazurg man in Anandpur Sahib. I had talk with him on Sarbloh and he kind of demotivated me on Sarbloh. I kept a pretty weak Sarbloh pehra after that and for the last 10-12 years, I hv no pehra of bibek.

10 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I kept strong pehra for some months. I used mitti da gharraaa for water.

There is a bazurg man in Anandpur Sahib. I had talk with him on Sarbloh and he kind of demotivated me on Sarbloh. I kept a pretty weak Sarbloh pehra after that and for the last 10-12 years, I hv no pehra of bibek.

But you failed to keep strong pehra on your obnoxious mind replete with obnoxious thoughts and words that got expressed by your obnoxious tongue! You are nothing but a backward undeveloped munchkin showing off your fake beliefs and zero faith!  Fake people like you should ask those vazurags to teach you how to speak in a respectful manner! ? 

3 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

But you failed to keep strong pehra on your obnoxious mind replete with obnoxious thoughts and words that got expressed by your tongue! You are nothing but a backward underdeveloped munchkin showing off about your fake beliefs and zero faith!  Fake people like you should ask the vazurags how to speak in respectful way! ? 

I m a very mediocre sikh. But

I don't break amrit like many of ur  akj people do by ogling at their sisters during smagams.

U akj fuddus feel only u hv complete sikhi and rest of the panth is fuddu.

The way u treat the panth, u will be isolated and ignored in the future.