Marriage problem

Guest Singhb

Guest Singhb

Hi,

I was just starting this topic for advice. I was in a marriage where my wife and I were really close and did everything together. 
We have split up now and has completely changed. She has lied about a lot of domestic abuse that didn’t happen and also lied that I used to hit the kids. She’s turned really manipulative towards the courts. This has resulted in a lengthy court application and now I haven’t seen my kids in nearly 3 years and might be the case I won’t see them again. 
I’ve prayed so many times for peace. I just don’t understand how she keeps getting away with lies. Is there any path I can recite to help lies get exposed?

thanks for any advice 

9 hours ago, Guest Singhb said:

Hi,

I was just starting this topic for advice. I was in a marriage where my wife and I were really close and did everything together. 
We have split up now and has completely changed. She has lied about a lot of domestic abuse that didn’t happen and also lied that I used to hit the kids. She’s turned really manipulative towards the courts. This has resulted in a lengthy court application and now I haven’t seen my kids in nearly 3 years and might be the case I won’t see them again. 
I’ve prayed so many times for peace. I just don’t understand how she keeps getting away with lies. Is there any path I can recite to help lies get exposed?

thanks for any advice 

The mantar is "Once you know go, get out and stay out."

Don't worry about trying to prove anything. Truth will out. 

What country you in?

Hg sells a course on how to raise kids with a narcicisst. 

Sorry bro. One got you too dawg. 

Guest Singh
21 hours ago, Guest Singhb said:

Hi,

thanks for any advice 

Do a proper ardaas to Guru Sahib and take a hukamnama.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:11 PM, Guest Singhb said:

Hi,

thanks for any advice 

What happened in the run up to the break up? Either she secretly found someone else, is a narcissist who tired of you, or things were going bad but you never picked up on the red flags?