Improving medical care of India!

15 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv further idea.

These natural medicine imparting colleges shud be made VERY SIMPLE. Just fans and that too on solar. It will save so much money of govt.

In punjab and India, there are many many experienced vaids and hakims and some are poor too. Give them employment in these simple made colleges to train students.

These students shud be then sent to all rural areas to help people with medical care.

Ayurveda is nice. Unani medicine is nice too.

Why don't gursikh doctors study unani medicine?

I can bet my bottom dollar that if you ever got a serious life threatening disease you would try conventional medicine and not Ayurveda.

The reason why India is so over populated today is due to the breakthrough of life saving antibiotics and vaccines in the 20th century. This saved many lives but Indians still bred like rabbits thinking they had to have more kids in case some died in infancy.

22 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv further idea.

These natural medicine imparting colleges shud be made VERY SIMPLE. Just fans and that too on solar. It will save so much money of govt.

In punjab and India, there are many many experienced vaids and hakims and some are poor too. Give them employment in these simple made colleges to train students.

These students shud be then sent to all rural areas to help people with medical care.

The thing is that more research needs to be done into natural medicines. For example in ayurveda turmeric is considered to have anti-inflammaion properties which has been found to be true and the further research found out specific components in turmeric that helps with that. So you see there needs to be in depth research done into traditional medicines as to what particular components of some herb helps with what. Modern medicine has so much research backing them up.

49 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I can bet my bottom dollar that if you ever got a serious life threatening disease you would try conventional medicine and not Ayurveda.

The reason why India is so over populated today is due to the breakthrough of life saving antibiotics and vaccines in the 20th century. This saved many lives but Indians still bred like rabbits thinking they had to have more kids in case some died in infancy.

India always had a huge population though no?

29 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Modern medicine has so much research backing them up.

Yes but even with so much research, there still happens very contradictory research in allopathy.

Tobacco is the worst thing to inhale in this world. If I m not wrong in 1930's or 1940s even tobacco was said to hv health and medicinal purposes.

Am I right @proudkaur21

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Yes but even with so much research, there still happens very contradictory research in allopathy.

Tobacco is the worst thing to inhale in this world. If I m not wrong in 1930's or 1940s even tobacco was said to hv health and medicinal purposes.

Am I right @proudkaur21

https://nta.da.gov.ph/programs_uses.html

38 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

The thing is that more research needs to be done into natural medicines. For example in ayurveda turmeric is considered to have anti-inflammaion properties which has been found to be true and the further research found out specific components in turmeric that helps with that. So you see there needs to be in depth research done into traditional medicines as to what particular components of some herb helps with what. Modern medicine has so much research backing them up.

Can we use 70-80% natural/traditional medicine and 20% allopathy/modern medicine ?

Is it possible ?