My thoughts

Big_Tera

26 minutes ago, Jassu said:

literally everyone knows this. even liberals. they just don’t care.

there are literally quran quotes telling muslims to kill all infidels lol and no one bats an eye hmmmm

That's what I am referring to. Everyone knows snippets of Islam. Such a verse here and there such as "killing non believers" . Which we have all heard of. 

But that's not enough. We need to know the whole picture if we really want to be able to defeat someone in a religious debate and prove Islam is wrong  IE I never really wanted to study Islam as I already knew it was false. But its important to do some in-depth reading on it. Especially the critisicm of it. To fully appreciate why it's false. 

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Dude, beating fervent Islamics in debates does nothing. Like that ever stopped them from believing in Islam lmao. Just focus on our own religion. Literally everyone already knows Islam is insane, the problem is that it’s tolerated.

I will have you know. That I actually had a few debates with Muslims and got the better of them. With just the knowledge of Islam that I read up on in a few hours of reading. Also many people leave Islam all the time in fact it has a high drop out rate. 

I'm saying this as respectfully as I can veerji, so please don't take this the wrong way. In all honesty, who really cares. Let people believe what they wanna believe. Let's just stick to our path and not stick our nose into whatever or whomever others believe. Leave that to their fellow Abrahamics.