Nanaksar making 2 mistakes

1. They say nand Singh ji is the greatest sikh.

No doubt he was an excellent sikh but why make him the greatest ?

Did he do 25 hours of bhagti in a day of 24 hours?

In sikhi, there hv been thousands of Singhs, bibian and even bache who did 24/7 bhagti and even sacrificed themselves for sikhi. Aren't these great souls equal to nand Singh ji or even greater than him?

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Veera, all I know for a fact is that my grand-dad (who was an orphan) had a lot of help from a mahapurash from this sampardaya, who showed him a lot of kindness and support, when you know a lot of people don't have time for people who are struggling. 

When I was younger I got influenced by the Singh Sabha lehar quite a bit (through reading) and sort of turned my back on mahapurash that some of my family were affiliated too, because of the lehar's anti-Sant stanch. It took me years to come out of the prison of 'Sikhism' to start to rediscover Sikhi and realise my mistake. I already have guilt for this slight to sants and don't know how I may be punished for this. I don't want to add to this. I think you need to tread carefully too. I said in my last post to you that you seem highly agitated right now, and I know you have certain family issues (like a lot of us) that may be affecting your mindset. Calm down. For your own sake brother.  

I think we should respect thee sampardayas and if Malwa still has some strong resonance and affiliation with Sikhi today, I think they have played a big part. 

Veerji

I said nand Singh ji was a very good sikh but there hv been many great Sikhs like him.

Why say that he is the greatest ?