Nanaksar making 2 mistakes

40 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

I think you need to step back and put your ego in check @shastarSingh. Referring to Baba Nand Singh Ji with such little respect isn't in your interest. These Mahapursh have contributed to Sikhi in ways we can't put a number to. Inspiring people to follow Sikhi in a genuine way and igniting the joy of bhagati is not an easy task. You can lump all intellectuals gyanis and parcharks on one side and they can never inspire the way a mahapursh Sant mahatma can. Don't take this the wrong way, we need all the intellectuals we can get, but their domain is never going to extend into the realms of these rarest of the rare type mahapurshs. You need approach these panthic matters with more grace. There is a way of offering constructive criticism without insulting. You need to refine these skills before speaking beyond your scope. Also, current Nanaksar as an institution  is a complex  matter, and also separate from Baba Nand Singh Ji.

I respect all saints like baba nand Singh ji.

When I was new in sikhi, I thought of baba Sri Chand ji in a negative way but now I consider him to be a karamati brahmgyani who did sikhi parchar in forests and wilderness.

But veer I will be honest. I hv problem if some organization claims their leader/founder as the greatest and above other gursikhs.

It won't bring unity in the panth.