Guru Granth Sahib Ji being attacked

Redoptics

5 hours ago, Redoptics said:

We need to sort this out, what goes on in these peoples head.

Wow so this guy thinks he is correcting gurbani? What a shameless person. He thinks he knows better than the Gurus. He is going to suffer horrible karam for even doing something like this. The audacity of a person to think he is not wrong for changing gurbani. Truly Kalyug. Even in Punjab many saroops of guru granth sahib ji have been stolen. Why do I think the Indians are funding all this?

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have not seen this as yet, as I would be seething with rage once I have seen it 

Is the globo-homo agenda trying to subvert things again?

Indian agencies are behind it most likely. That is why these people are not scared because they know they got these evils backing them up.

22 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Haw many of the original birs of guru granth sahib ji do we have and who has them?  Baba Deep Singh ji compiled around 11 birs of the guru granth sahib ji i think?

Yeah, we need a proper database, where Guru Granth Sahib Ji is. Compiling a database is not that hard, but getting the info might be difficult.

Just now, Redoptics said:

Yeah, we need a proper database, where Guru Granth Sahib Ji is. Compiling a database is not that hard, but getting the info might be difficult.

Do you think they can manipulate the original scriptures? While we are busy fighting for our other struggles they are changing guru granth sahib ji. This is their entire plan. Keep us fighting all these issues to divert our attention while they do malicious activities. These Indians even burnt the Sikh reference library. They are behind all this.