Guru Granth Sahib Ji being attacked

Redoptics

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The quickest way for traditions and religious norms to be forgotten is for them not to be written down.

And be rewritten, miswritten. Sikh book club. Nesbitt with Oxford. 3ho and sikhnet. The entire network of strawman sites created by the <banned word filter activated> brit cultists that associate with nesbitt. Pedos for sure. Only a few Birs away from gameover. 

Hey I understand. Reader. You're not built for Dharam Yudh. You're not built for training a Fauj. You're not versed in Gurmat. You're not ready for this <banned word filter activated>. Well fund us who are. 

Nah you need your money for x y z? Cool cool. We'll scratch from nothing we just won't have the same impact. 

120k a year, and maybe 20k one time startup would buy a digital dojo platform as well as in person cadre training in the us, canada, uk, australia and india. If you aren't trained it's on you. The rest of the overhead is already covered by the Gurudwaras or easily pooled by locals for a few things. That's entry level but sufficient for the world. You telling me the global Paanth doesn't have any investment for Shastar Ashastar Vidya?  All good. I have my people. I have access to guns and killers, trackers. <banned word filter activated> bro this all goes down I could just be mormon in a heartbeat. I don't need y'all. You need someone like me. I would never do that. Because I need Satguru and only seek to serve Satguru...with team ain't ready for <banned word filter activated>. 

I don't know what to say. It's end game. Y'all aren't ready. Don't seem to want what Akal is making available, don't want to heed warnings. I'm all good baby. I don't need <banned word filter activated>. I'll die yesterday happy. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Hey I understand. Reader. You're not built for Dharam Yudh. You're not built for training a Fauj. You're not versed in Gurmat. You're not ready for this <banned word filter activated>. Well fund us who are. 

Nah you need your money for x y z? Cool cool. We'll scratch from nothing we just won't have the same impact. 

120k a year, and maybe 20k one time startup would buy a digital dojo platform as well as in person cadre training in the us, canada, uk, australia and india. If you aren't trained it's on you. The rest of the overhead is already covered by the Gurudwaras or easily pooled by locals for a few things. That's entry level but sufficient for the world. You telling me the global Paanth doesn't have any investment for Shastar Ashastar Vidya?  All good. I have my people. I have access to guns and killers, trackers. <banned word filter activated> bro this all goes down I could just be mormon in a heartbeat. I don't need y'all. You need someone like me. I would never do that. Because I need Satguru and only seek to serve Satguru...with team ain't ready for <banned word filter activated>. 

I don't know what to say. It's end game. Y'all aren't ready. Don't seem to want what Akal is making available, don't want to heed warnings. I'm all good baby. I don't need <banned word filter activated>. I'll die yesterday happy. 

Similar budget could fix the entire Paanth with a representative governing website. Anyone going to do it? No. 

Similar budget, easily restore representation to the Paanth and clean out the committees and sgpc. 

You can't get deals like this in maya. I only have access beacuse I've been given access. Don't take me up on it. Fine by me. I get to enjoy Guru Ji's information regardless. 

However this Paanth wants to be set up. Don't complain when <banned word filter activated> goes down. You're as prepared as you wanted to be.