Racism - callout as it is

S1ngh

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The facts are the following pertaining to these particular incidents:

1. Sikh elders have been attacked by black criminals.

2. We, as a community, have a right to describe the racial and ethnic background of the attackers. We'd do it if was Muslims, Mexicans, Whites, whatever.

Everything else is f****g fantasy, American-Marxist bull5hit. 

For "Sikh" organisations to GASLIGHT Sikhs in an insidious attempt at extreme political correctness that places us under threat of further harm is f****g EVIL. 

Anyone who tries to "Marxplain" and "Whatabout" their way out of confronting the reality of this problem is not a friend of Sikhs.

Well said!

59 minutes ago, Deepthinking22 said:

So I've been lurking on the forum as a guest for a few weeks and I am absolutely appalled by the response of the far left to this issue.  I was actually meaning on starting a similar thread on this topic and still probably will as I have so much to show and say.  It's mindsets like SinghPunjabSingh that are actually a part of the problem.   The racism from said community is much much more widespread than he thinks as this is happening in the UK too and is not at all limited to a handful of crackheads as suggested.  No, this does not mean we should start 'hating' the community (I have to say this because brainwashed people will see this and think it means I am saying it is an excuse to hate them), but it 110 per cent needs to be called out!!!  We should be able to call it out without being shamed.  You have black drill artists in the UK using 'Paki' in their songs now too which is basically the N word for Asians.  You have many racial attacks on Asians from Blacks in the UK let alone the USA (on East Asians and South Asians alike).  But as I said, I am working on presenting how bad the issue is and why it is how it is so I am going to be starting a new thread in the coming week or so.

We have a problem in the UK with the Afro-Caribbean community, specifically their feckless, resentful halfbreed mutts. Africans, from my experience, are really decent people. Things might be different from where you are. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Doesn't take a genius to figure there's a concerted effort on this forum to equate "Jattism" within Sikhi with the equivalent "Whiteness" in the Anglosphere; therefore two groups who are solely responsible for the evils of their respective demographics, and therefore two groups to be eliminated according to this beautifully tolerant and welcoming philosophy. 

There's a lot of truth in that too. Both are groups that have their own agendas hiding behind screens. 

1 hour ago, Deepthinking22 said:

I've had issues and seen issues from all types of blacks tbh (including Africans, Somalis) but yeah especially West Indians.  Yeah, the mixed races ones seem to be on another level.  Hardly anyone knows this but the Altab Ali murder in the East End of London (the racist murder back in 79 that made the was the final straw for the Bengalis and which led to them mobilising and becoming militant) was actually carried out by a mixed race guy.  He stated in his interview with police that if he saw a 'Paki' (any South Asian), he was gonna get it. The fact he was mixed race is always conveniently tactfully omitted from most articles etc, I wonder why. 

The racism from sections of the West Indian community is so extreme that their is actually an ongoing race war going on between them and Somalis in Camden which has resulted in some brutal murders. Think about it, if they are this racist to each other, imagine how they are going to feel about non blacks, Indians etc.  It's such a huge underrated issue that needs to be addressed. 

Forgot about those Somalis. ?

But, yes, the mainstream is never, ever going to broach this subject. They'd try to convince you that you're delusional and prejudiced for noticing the problem rather than acknowledge the problem exists. Follow their example = more dead or ignorant Sikhs. 

If somehow they do note something is awry with those particular communities, it'll always, always be framed as the fault of the oppressive host nation. 

We're seeing the beginning of this "blame and alienate" approach on this forum, too, with Jatts taking the place of whites in the intersectional hierarchy.