Racism - callout as it is

S1ngh

9 hours ago, Jassu said:

1. Blacks look down on nerdy blacks.

2. I had a black girl friend who was into anime and nerdy things and talked more posh and she said the other black girls looked down on her and wouldn't include her into their group.

3. Blacks PRIORITISE criminal/ghetto behaviour. 

1. Who benefits from that and encourages that? (Clue = White Supremacy)

2. I doubt you have any black friends as you would not make the sweeping generalisations about their community if you actually did?

3. That's what White Supremacy encourages the general public to believe. So if someone were to dig out Kim Bolan's articles from the Vancouver Sun does that then mean that according to you "Sikhs PRIORITISE criminality"? Or would you limit that categorisation to a certain sub-community that you claim can help Sikhs despite the fact that most people from that community are Muslims and most people from Mirpur in Pakistan are also from that same sub-community.

14 hours ago, Jassu said:

If blacks are targetting our community, we need to speak out. 

Nobody is saying that Sikhs that should not be tyaar bar tyaar.

But if one or two crackheads attack a couple of bazurgs it does not equate to "blacks are targetting our community". There simply is no widescale agenda from 50 million African Americans to target Sikhs. That hallucination only exists in your mind. 

10 hours ago, Deepthinking22 said:

Remember the Lozzells riots up in Birmingham back in '05?

Lozells was a straight up issue of West Indians standing up to Pakistani intimidation and violence. It had nothing to do with Sikhs per se. Two West Indians were killed by the Pakistani's. A West Indian girl was groomed and raped by the Pakistani's. Like the Sikhs representing grooming victims up and down the country the West Indians obviously looked out to protect their own in Lozells. 

10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

After 9-11 , many of our Sikhs were attacked by whites but not so much by ethnic groups. 

Exactly Ranjeet like you rightly say the vast majority of racially motivated attacks against Sikhs in America since 9/11 are perpetrated by racist white Americans. Two despicable incidents in Richmond Hill should not be used by our community as a baseball bat to generalise against the black community supposedly targetting Sikhs when they simply are not.

@MisterrSingh Yes i do take it very personally as when people like Jassu are denigrating kaaleh they are denigrating close friends and elders that I regard like family for many years. Besides that I want Sikhi parchaar to welcome new Sikhs from the African heritage into the Sikh Panth rather than for incorrect generalisations on a forum to drive potential new Sikhs away.

See original image

5 hours ago, Deepthinking22 said:

1. No one here or anywhere I know is stating that 50 million African Americans are racist to Indians/Asians lol.  

2. What we are highlighting is that there is a minority (I hope!) of black people WHO ARE very racist to Indians/Asians and this is not limited to a 'a couple of crackheads with mental issues that were caused by the White man' lol.  

3. Sikh Coalition did not do it because of that, they did it because they are scared little Indians with no backbone and/or deluded. 

1. Sweeping generalisations have been made against "blacks" in general by Jassu.

2. Agreed and as long as we highlight this is a small minority among 50 million African Americans I have no problem with stating that there are crime issues that Sikhs need to be wary of and prepared for in advance.

3. I feel that if a minority of African Americans are racist against Punjabi's then a similar minority of Punjabi's are racist against kaaleh and I feel that Sikh Coalition did not want to fan those flames given that the African American community could benefit so much from Sikhi parchaar.

See original image

4 hours ago, Deepthinking22 said:

Have you not heard of the StopAsian Hate movement?  You must have come across it.  Scores of East Asians have been getting attacked and even murdered the last couple of years 

I condemn hate against East Asians in America that increased dramatically under Donald Trump's tenure but you must also be aware that African Americans remain the biggest victims of racial hate attacks in the US and that white Americans comprise the vast majority of attackers.

Let's say there is a Genocide against Sikhs in November 1984. And subsequently a couple of drunk Sikhs slap some Hindu shopkeepers. Should our focus be on the Genocide of Sikhs (or discrimination against African Americans) or upon a couple of random incidents in which nobody's life was lost?

4 hours ago, Deepthinking22 said:

Any sane person can see Jassu has not said anything remotely racist about blacks. 

She was deliberately maligning the black community with distinctly racist overtones in the above post. So since that thread was locked let me respond to her points here:

1. When Slavery existed for hundreds of years the father slaves were always split away from their children. This has left an imprint of inter-generational trauma which causes failure and crime and drug-addiction in African American and slave descendant Diaspora communities to this day.

2. When you brutalise slaves (or when the Apartheid Regime brutalised black Africans in South Africa) it creates psychopathy among their victims and their descendants.

3. When the CIA promoted STD's and drugs within the African American community are you going to deny that the Pakistani and Indian governments do not encourage the same in east Punjab?

4. When you destroy a people's culture, language and any essence of society before the Christian and Islamic Slavemasters got to them and then these people fester under the unimaginable weight of racism for hundreds of years even after the end of Slavery then it is inevitable that there will be societal issues among the victims.

5. Our job as Sikhs should be to part of the solution rather than spreading hatred against them and becoming part of the problem.

46 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

When Canadian, American, and UK Sikhs are telling you there's a problem in black attitudes towards Sikhs in those THREE countries, your attempts at subversion are simply not working. There's nothing more to be said.

I'm saying it differs from area to area in the UK, depending on how tough the Sikhs are.

I think working class whites and blacks can sometimes tag team their racism towards browns anyway. We've always been the differently dressed, alien religion curry munchers! lol

46 minutes ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

Lozells was a straight up issue of West Indians standing up to Pakistani intimidation and violence. It had nothing to do with Sikhs per se. Two West Indians were killed by the Pakistani's. A West Indian girl was groomed and raped by the Pakistani's. Like the Sikhs representing grooming victims up and down the country the West Indians obviously looked out to protect their own in Lozells.

Even though Pak grooming allegations started it, I do think the retaliation by blacks might have been indiscriminate against browns including Sikhs. 

12 minutes ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

1. Sweeping generalisations have been made against "blacks" in general by Jassu.

Keep it in context too. She's from a backwater northern monkey town. Those lot are primitive over there. She probably still hears white twats talking like: 'I'm going down p@ki shop pet, d'ya want me to get you anything while I'm there?'

When backwardsness is normalised around you, most people will learn to be that way as it seems normal by everyday standards and actions. 

12 minutes ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

She was deliberately maligning the black community with distinctly racist overtones in the above post. So since that thread was locked let me respond her points here:

1. When Slavery existed for hundreds of years the father slaves were always split away from their children. This has left an imprint of inter-generational trauma which causes failure and crime and drug-addiction in African American and slave descendant Diaspora communities to this day.

2. When you brutalise slaves (or when the Apartheid Regime brutalised black Africans in South Africa) it creates psychopathy among their victims and their descendants.

3. When the CIA promoted STD's and drugs within the African American community are you going to deny that the Pakistani and Indian governments do not encourage the same in east Punjab?

4. When you destroy a people's culture, language and any essence of society before the Christian and Islamic Slavemasters got to them and then these people fester under the unimaginable weight of racism for hundreds of years even after the end of Slavery then it is inevitable that there will be societal issues among the victims.

5. Our job as Sikhs should be to part of the solution rather than spreading hatred against them and becoming part of the problem.

I don't think a lot of Panjabis will get these sentiments. They only see competition. 

11 hours ago, Jassu said:

Blacks look down on nerdy blacks. I had a black girl friend who was into anime and nerdy things and talked more posh and she said the other black girls looked down on her and wouldn't include her into their group.

I don't like overtly nerdy Sikh blokes either. They are supposed to be warriors not dorks.......lol

I think a lot of guys I know would ostracise a nerd from their social circles.  Me personally, I do value knowledge and learning, so I might give one a break if I can learn from them, but otherwise.....