Racism - callout as it is

S1ngh

There is a reason why Gurjant is on QC and I am not bc Gurjant uses so much profanity, talks about hitting women, is vehemently racist towards whites and supports Dally’s anti Jatt rhetoric. Gurjant literally showed he would support blacks over Sikhs. He was ready to put down and be negative about Sikhs yet couldn’t be negative towards blacks. Yea we definitely need more Sikhs like this lmao. great people you lot ?

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

This very true. 

Wheeling out a recognised go-to token to back up your arguments doesn't do it any favours. 

I don't 100 per cent agree with everything Sowell says but he raises very important points and findings which cannot be dismissed and many of which DO account for the issues slavery and racism alone are being proposed as the cause of.  I admit he does seem to downplay certain things from what I have seen so far (but may be in his proper books this is covered too).  I also said I agree to some extent with SinghPunjabSingh's points 1,2,3 and 4 about slavery etc affecting Afro Caribeaan Communities up until today.  However, whatever issues are affecting them cannot and WILL not be used to justify or accept their behaviour to innocent ethnic minorities.  It seems this was being implied.  Their are also issues unrelated to Afro Caribeean trauma that are causing racism from this community the main one being Blacks being told they cannot be racist.  This is allowing an unprecedented amount of 'unchecked' racist attitudes to breed in this community as all communities have their racists but no one is holding black racists to account. 

I'm pretty much done here tbh, not much more to be said, I will be starting a new thread on this at some point.  

13 hours ago, Jassu said:

There is a reason why Gurjant is on QC and I am not bc Gurjant uses so much profanity, talks about hitting women, is vehemently racist towards whites and supports Dally’s anti Jatt rhetoric.

I think you're talking out of you're ar5e here. If that were true I'd be on QC too. I think you struggle with critical thinking maybe? What shocks me about you is just how often you contradict yourself. Do you not remember just a month or so ago, you yourself were on this very forum complaining about jutt men putting their own women folk on stages to prance around for men of other communities to ogle at? I'd never heard of Sonia Bajwa and the other nanghi-taranghi desi Panjabi actresses (or whatever they are),  until you brought them up on the forum. 

Try and have some consistency. Please. 

24 minutes ago, Deepthinking22 said:

I don't 100 per cent agree with everything Sowell says but he raises very important points and findings which cannot be dismissed and many of which DO account for the issues slavery and racism alone are being proposed as the cause of.  I admit he does seem to downplay certain things from what I have seen so far (but may be in his proper books this is covered too).  I also said I agree to some extent with SinghPunjabSingh's points 1,2,3 and 4 about slavery etc affecting Afro Caribeaan Communities up until today.  However, whatever issues are affecting them cannot and WILL not be used to justify or accept their behaviour to innocent ethnic minorities.  It seems this was being implied.  Their are also issues unrelated to Afro Caribeean trauma that are causing racism from this community the main one being Blacks being told they cannot be racist.  This is allowing an unprecedented amount of 'unchecked' racist attitudes to breed in this community as all communities have their racists but no one is holding black racists to account. 

I'm pretty much done here tbh, not much more to be said, I will be starting a new thread on this at some point.  

You know you'd be better off making your arguments without having to rope in recognised 'Uncle Toms'. It's not like goray can't wheel out umpteen token, sell-out mouthpieces from amongst our lot (plenty of them!) to undermine anything any genuinely concerned apna or apnee has to say about the state of the panth, especially in relation to our relationship with them (which they readily do!). And I don't think it adds anything to your arguments, actually it does the opposite. When someone has to use a sell out to support their argument - that just takes the wind out of any genuine points they may have in the eyes of anyone who values integrity.

Bottom line, no, we shouldn't tolerate cowardly attacks against our community, especially against vulnerable members like females and bazoorags, and we should call it out, at least partially in the hope that some sane people on the other side will see sense and start an internal dialog in their community to rectify things. 

But we can't do this without having some intelligent grasp of the background context of the other community we are dealing with.   You seem to have at least some concept of this given what you've written above. 

F**k all the Thomas Sowells of the world, and that goes double for any sell out from amongst our lot too. That guy is just like 'our' Rami Ranger - someone to wheel out to undermine his 'own' communities concerns, like a muppet.   

It's pretty easy to brutalise a people into savagery, and then full on blame them for their animalistic actions. I think we might well be half-way in this process ourselves? Anyway, this helps with context. And no, I'm not excusing any cowardly attacks like under discussion in the OP.