Racism - callout as it is

S1ngh

43 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's pretty easy to brutalise a people into savagery, and then full on blame them for their animalistic actions. I think we might well be half-way in this process ourselves? Anyway, this helps with context. And no, I'm not excusing any cowardly attacks like under discussion in the OP.

What, for pointing out the racism we are getting from 'sane' members of this community?  Not a couple of crackheads with generational trauma?  I mean you are saying you are not excusing any attacks but sometimes your responses aren't the most helpful either. 

1 hour ago, Deepthinking22 said:

What, for pointing out the racism we are getting from 'sane' members of this community?  Not a couple of crackheads with generational trauma?  I mean you are saying you are not excusing any attacks but sometimes your responses aren't the most helpful either. 

No, you don't get what I'm saying, I'm talking about sustained negative interference in our panth by powerful and inimical forces against us, like what people call hinduvta or the anglosphere. Deviously, hampering our development until we turn into savages ourselves.    

2 hours ago, Deepthinking22 said:

Your last point about having some intelligent grasp of the background context of the community.  This is where I sense you are implying Afro Caribbean trauma is the main cause (I may be wrong in my assumption here).  What I feel people like yourself (maybe) are still missing is that the main cause of this is what I have said a couple of times in this thread i.e. the blacks cannot be racist rhetoric.  This is what's causing this.  It's allowing the genuine racists in their community to breed to high levels (every race has them).  No accountability and no responsibility regardless of the causes.  This is the crucial main part of all of it.   

No, I don't think anyone is saying blacks can't be 'racist' - but a socio-economic perspective is warranted and helpful to know what we are possibly dealing with. Like I said, sections of certain societies have been reduced to animalistic savagery, we shouldn't tolerate being on the receiving end of that or just accept it, but recognise that part of why some of them behave like they do, is this contrived situation.  

For the sake of information, even in my ends when I was growing up certain blacks behaved appallingly to 'asians' - if it is different today, it's because some brown people stepped up to it and made it in their interests to behave otherwise. So things are much better than before. That's not to say I can't be attacked by some ar5ehole black guy tomorrow, but that things can be changed.  But change doesn't come without sacrifice and just crying about it online isn't likely to have much effect in my opinion. 

23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No, I don't think anyone is saying blacks can't be 'racist'

I'm saying this is what's causing racism to rise in their community.  It's going unchecked because of this.  I'm not saying people here on the forum are saying that.  That rhetoric is well known and recognised.  It even culminated in them trying to change the definition of racism itself!  It's mad. 

36 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Wheeling out 'Uncle Thomas' is like some white wheeling out Rami Rangher as proof of serious problems with Sikh extremism. It's manipulation. He's bull5hit. You don't do any Sikh argument any favours by wheeling people like that out - if anything it just enforces the perception of white boot licking sepoy Sikhs, who've readily jumped on a white man token's words.  

Frame our own discourse, don't lazily jump on another people's ready made insidious agenda. 

This is exactly what I have been waiting to hear from you. Good work, keep it up! Don’t let the two i*i*** for the likes  of @singhpunjabisingh and @Deepthinking22 brainwash you with their confused identity crisis. It seems Deepthinking22 came across his ‘uncle Thomas’ when he jumped off the boat. My Nani always taught us to have our own story tailored to who we are and what we need, not copy others because we have different needs, we are culturally different and also there is no other religion on this earth to match ours. We as brown Sikhs are unique with unique needs and we must let the world know this, we exist. We are not going anywhere and the sooner you see it the better it would be for you all!

My Nani taught us not to go to anyone for support. Support your own and they will support you in return. She said not to beg others to highlight your problems do it yourself. My Nani was a very devout Sikh and believed if we don’t marry our own brown Sikhs, Sikhi will not grow. It’s a brown Sikh people’s struggle and not anyone else’s to fight racism, so no point posting converts over here. Grotesque, frightfully grotesque strategy in my view.

8 minutes ago, kangw said:

My Nani taught us not to go to anyone for support. Support your own and they will support you in return. She said not to beg others to highlight your problems do it yourself. My Nani was a very devout Sikh and believed if we don’t marry our own brown Sikhs, Sikhi will not grow. It’s a brown Sikh people’s struggle and not anyone else’s to fight racism, so no point posting converts over here. Grotesque, frightfully grotesque strategy in my view.

We brown Sikhs have different history, different life experiences, different needs, different religion and we can’t expect others to fight our battles who have nothing in common with us. Others cannot be our role models, we have to find them in our own kaum.  No point in posting images to promote grotesque ideas. Stick to your own.