Racism - callout as it is

S1ngh

1 hour ago, Jassu said:

Whites are more receptive to joining faiths like Buddhism, Sikhi, Hinduism, etc. Blacks are more receptive to joining Islam. Something about the brute force, nature, and violence of Islam appeals to them.

It's because of obvious reasons, no other group has challenged white supremacism and global domination as well as them. People are naturally attracted to strength, power, conviction and success - more than free langar by the looks of it anyway. 

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Challenge white supremacists? They are obsessed with being white. They literally talk about how white skinned their prophets was. Arabs are literally one of the most white worshipping people on this planet even worse than Indians. I cannot find this post anymore but there was a british israeli female spy caught in Iran who said that it was easy to fake conversion to Islam and fool these muslims as they are obsessed with being white and will worship the ground you walk on if you have white skin looool.

Nah, you don't see it like many blokes would. Plus it's probably the 'brown' sullay who are giving goray a run for their paisa i.e. afghans, paks etc. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I don't know how accurate this is. I know plenty of apnay who would disagree. 

I know why you disagree. You come from a different time period where whites were the absolute majority and the media wasn’t hurling PC nonsense at them. Young desis are saying other minorities are actually more verbally and physically racist with them now. 

13 hours ago, Jassu said:

A lot of people’s real opinions come out anonymously or on social media platforms. Are you going to pretend that white supremacy isn’t an issue since it’s mostly contained on certain websites or Twitter, etc? The simple fact of the matter is that a lot of black people have negative opinions about Indians. Whites are more receptive to joining faiths like Buddhism, Sikhi, Hinduism, etc. Blacks are more receptive to joining Islam. Something about the brute force, nature, and violence of Islam appeals to them.

Also it’s quite funny you keep saying kalleh over and over again. Isn’t that in itself racist according to the liberal brigade? I also find it funny how you keep spamming the same two pictures over and over again, lmao. Ah right, these 10 kalleh joined us. What. An. Achievement. Let’s address that kalleh are vandalising gurdwaras in South Africa and Liberia now, lmao.

“Gurjant Singh” literally said he would slap me/beat me up, threatened me, he claims he isn’t ‘white’ as an Irish person and that white people are devil children, evil, etcetera. Gurjant probably has deep mental issues as Irish are obviously white people.

I said I metaphysically already did. 

Thanks for days of laughs now. 

20 hours ago, Jassu said:

Are you going to pretend that white supremacy isn’t an issue 

The racist British Empire's annexation of Punjab and how there are millions of child orphans left to rot in Africa by the West are enough to educate me on White Racist Supremacy as just two examples of hundreds of such examples.

Blacks are more receptive to joining Islam.

Why would that be given that Prophet Muhammad owned, sold and traded hundreds of  black women and children and and enslaved black African human beings as the Quran gave him license to do. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Sikhs have not done enough parchaar to enlighten black Africans that Sikhi is the only religion that outright 100% opposes Slavery (unlike Christianity and Islam which condone slavery openly in the Bible and Quran).

Also it’s quite funny you keep saying kalleh over and over again.

Black is a normal word. Kaaleh is the Punjabi equivalent.

Let’s address that kalleh are vandalising gurdwaras in South Africa and Liberia now, lmao.

You are a liar who has an agenda against black Africans:

Provide *one shred* of evidence that black Africans have vandalised Gurdwareh in South Africa or Liberia.

he claims he isn’t ‘white’ as an Irish person

Most Irish folks are great people and suffered alongside Sikhs when "No dogs. No Irish. No blacks" used to be on rental properties.

blackdogsirishnews.jpg

devil children

White Racist Nazi's are indeed the Devil's children

Irish are obviously white people.

The original inhabitants of the British and Irish Isles were black people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42939192

18 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

(Arab Muslims and many Pakistani's) are obsessed with being white. They literally talk about how white skinned their (slave Trader) Prophet (Muhammad) was. Arabs are literally one of the most white worshipping people on this planet even worse than Indians. 

100% agree with you

main-qimg-a882e6767a7aba7c3a2dc88e1c86caef-lq

19 hours ago, Jassu said:

I know why you disagree. You come from a different time period where whites were the absolute majority and the media wasn’t hurling PC nonsense at them. Young desis are saying other minorities are actually more verbally and physically racist with them now. 

I doubt it is as bad as it used to be. I think most millennials don't have any fight in them too, and cry a lot more.  It was pretty bad with blacks back in the day too, but some brown folks could get very violent too. And it is an area thing, because the browns from other areas weren't half as vicious. And the rep stays to some extent. 

I don't think girls would get the situation.