Tuks while simran

Kaurr

5 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

Hanji, it happens to many people, even my own mind goes everywhere while doing my nitnem.

Screenshot_20220423_205543.jpg.89dbbfb95b014e0ba7881cfc2da4333a.jpgScreenshot_20220423_205549.jpg.5f292a2777d39c8393f7c927d53f8d32.jpgScreenshot_20220423_205554.jpg.e4c4a9504ccf8a65065924b385207434.jpg

I like this Shabad to help in concentration, it reminds me that we cannot do Simran by ourselves, it is all Kirpa of Sache Patshah. It reminds me to do ardas during Simran to tell Vaheguru Sahib Ji that Sache Patshah, with your kirpa I am about to do Simran, grant me more kirpa and let my mind stick to Your feet while doing Simran and may my mind remain concentrated.

If you need more Shabads you can view the Shabad of the Day thread ????

For harmonium keertan, I learn harmonium too, I would recommend some YouTube channels that are quite helpful. If you can play harmonium well enough, I would recommend watching Samagams, I do that alot, sometimes we just get attracted to one Shabad and get the desire to learn it, eventually we can learn Shabads without needing the notations for the keys also.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJ7ErHaW5Xa7orBYM0jVKmg

https://m.youtube.com/user/LearnKeertan/videos

These are the 2 channels I watch the most for harmonium, I will share more if I find them.

Bhul Chuk Maf ji ?

May Vaheguru keep you in Chardikala and bless you with Apar Kirpa

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Thank you Ji. I will definitely have them in my head next time I do Simran (just finished doing Simran now)

With harmonium, I've been blessed to learn raag kirtan from an ustaad so I don't find that difficult. Shabads that I want to learn, with Maharaj's kirpa I can play them after I have heard it a few times, so I was looking to just freely sing them while I do Simran or other akj style Shahads.