I did a kurhet, gurumaharaj given me a amrit di daat 10 days ago

dusht

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh??

Sangat ji mein toh bhot vadi galti hui h menu kuch samaj nhi aareya gurumaharaj ne menu 10 din pehla amrit di daat bakshke singh sajaya par 10 dina toh baad hi menu kaam vashna ne ger litta te mein meri girlfriend de naal physical hogya ohh vi mein bana paya si mein ta jeen de layak vi nhi aa mein maharaj naal akh nhi mila pareya mein tut chuka ha meri amrit di daat vi tut chuki h menu kuch samj nhi aareya, menu bht khushi si ki mein khalsa panth vich ha gurumaharaj da puttar ha par hun na mein tohh jeeya jareya h naa mareya mein ki kara sangat ji aap ji de komal charna vich ardaas h mujh paapi koi raasta ya koi hal baksho??????????

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. My advise? You must go pesh (retake Amrit)... 

When do you decide to go pesh? Hmm. This year? Next year? 5 years or 20 yrs from now!!!?? Will leave that up to u. Deep down u know yourself if you're genuinely re-ready or not. If u think "I will re-take but wha if I make same mistake?" Then leave it off until you genuinely feel ready. 

Being Amritdhari no longer means you can enjoy wonders of life; meat, alcohol, clubs, women. However,  retaking means you're ready for Sikhi path once again!!!

You made a mistake, yes. But retake Amrit ASAP, wait or give up? Up to you bro. 

19 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Being Amritdhari no longer means you can enjoy wonders of life; meat, alcohol, clubs, women. However,  retaking means you're ready for Sikhi path once again!!!

meat only applies to certain jathabandi, budha dal, tarna dal, takhts patna sahib + hajoor sahib and EVEN sgpc Akal Takht rehit maryada  are excluded from these rules. IT's the akal takht maryada yo

Reconsider if you're even ready for Khande di Pahul. In my opinion, you shouldn't have even went to the sanchaar knowing you had a girlfriend. You either breakup or arrange a marriage with your girl and then go pesh and ask forgiveness from the Panj Pyare. These are your only real options, IF you wanna become an amritdhari again. 

On 5/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, Redoptics said:

Too many of us taking amrit way before we are ready.

They don't really test people which is a problem. When Bhai Fauja Singh went to Pesh he was tied on train tracks, now when someone asks for peshi they get told to do some sewa or simran. 

On 5/18/2022 at 3:31 PM, dharamyudh said:

Reconsider if you're even ready for Khande di Pahul. In my opinion, you shouldn't have even went to the sanchaar knowing you had a girlfriend. You either breakup or arrange a marriage with your girl and then go pesh and ask forgiveness from the Panj Pyare. These are your only real options, IF you wanna become an amritdhari again. 

I think he should at least live the Gursikh lifestyle for at least a year, consistent nitnem and amritvela and avoiding all 4 bhujer kurehits before he even thinks about going peshi.