Guru Amar Das ji maharaj on caste

On 7/23/2022 at 12:29 PM, 5aaban said:

Maybe she lost the 'prettiness' in her 40s. 

she just has to adjust her make up for age 

On 7/23/2022 at 12:35 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Well, why wasn't she snapped up before?

I've seen girls with horrendous reps (full on hoes) getting hitched to respectable families just because they were pretty. 

I think it someone has a bad rep or some other excess baggage such as ex partners, then if they put a few years distance between those events and getting married, then a lot of the bad rep stuff becomes a distant memory. Also during that time changing social circles, such as if the stuff was done at school then going to university (maybe far away) and losing contact with school friends, or if the stuff was at university then graduating and then ditching that social group (works even better for those who went university far away). And if they were doing stuff at work, then there's probably no choice but to switch jobs, although in a big company switching departments may work?

Even after all that, exes can still pop-up out of nowhere and ruin a marriage (yaari is hard to hide), even for those pretty hoes, although there's a good chance people with reps will ruin the marriage themselves anyway!

On 7/23/2022 at 12:40 PM, 5aaban said:

He mentioned she was the one who rejected proposals, not the men. So she chose not to get hitched in her early years. 

I know some women have difficulty conceiving in their 30s, must be difficult to have children in 40s!

31 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think it someone has a bad rep or some other excess baggage such as ex partners, then if they put a few years distance between those events and getting married, then a lot of the bad rep stuff becomes a distant memory. Also during that time changing social circles, such as if the stuff was done at school then going to university (maybe far away) and losing contact with school friends, or if the stuff was at university then graduating and then ditching that social group (works even better for those who went university far away). And if they were doing stuff at work, then there's probably no choice but to switch jobs, although in a big company switching departments may work?

Even after all that, exes can still pop-up out of nowhere and ruin a marriage (yaari is hard to hide), even for those pretty hoes, although there's a good chance people with reps will ruin the marriage themselves anyway!

I wasn't even talking about someone who has had a serious relationship before. I'm talking about serial knob hoppers - the kind who jump on every other 'rudebwoy' in their ends.  

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I wasn't even talking about someone who has had a serious relationship before. I'm talking about serial knob hoppers - the kind who jump on every other 'rudebwoy' in their ends.  

yeh so I just combined both of them since both can have the same issues and both can have their stuff forgotten by distancing with time and social circles. Even divorce can be hidden by moving to another country.

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Rolling On Floor Laughing GIFs | Tenor

And have you seen how good females have gotten at this.............. 

Yes exactly. I think so many females are using make up now we can't see their natural skin glow anymore.

• 5 months later...