Sikh man facing beheading in Saudi Arabia

Premi5

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

what do you mean by this? Sikh scripture clearly states muslim dharam is wrong so why would it be okay to build mosques that preach adharam?

Rubbish. It doesn't say anything like that at all. Gurbani decries the ritual of Islam and all religions that veer from the path of worshipping one God. It doesn't condemn the faith; it condemns the follower. 

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

It seems the past 10 years of feeding the Sikh mind with Sufi / Islamophilic culture has done its job. Its softened up the Sikh mind to open themselves up to people they should keep at arm's length. I don't believe any of this romanticisation of Islamic culture in Punjab over the past few years is an accident.

yup. I was reading about how cleverly sufis converted the people to islam here on the subcontinent. People are so dumb man. They think with their feelings rather than use their brain. Also the promotion of sikhi says to love all. It gets me so angry. Then sikhs have inferiority complex and want to be in everyone's good books.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Rubbish. It doesn't say anything like that at all. Gurbani decries the ritual of Islam and all religions that veer from the path of worshipping one God. It doesn't condemn the faith; it condemns the follower. 

bro it literally says hindu anna turku kana.  It literally says i do not fast or perform pilgrimages. Literally anti 5 pillars of islam. It means that just because someone is born in a Muslim family doesn't mean they cant be close to god. Look at bhai Mardana, bhagat kabir ji. They were born into muslim families but were they Muslims according to Islam? NO. Their actions and beliefs were not in accordance with Islam.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

bro it literally says hindu anna turku kana.  It literally says i do not fast or perform pilgrimages. Literally anti 5 pillars of islam. It means that just because someone is born in a Muslim family doesn't mean they cant be close to god. Look at bhai Mardana, bhagat kabir ji. They were born into muslim families but were they Muslims according to Islam? NO. Their actions and beliefs were not in accordance with Islam.

Lol, yes, it condemns the HINDU and it condemns the "TURK" for not following their religion properly. Show me where it says Hinduism and Islam are false religions according to Sikh scriptures. Like I said, the follower who misses the point of his religion is chastised by the writers of Sikh texts. The religions themselves aren't doctrinally dismantled, analysed, disproven, or castigated. Come on!

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Lol, yes, it condemns the HINDU and it condemns the "TURK" for not following their religion properly. Show me where it says Hinduism and Islam are false religions according to Sikh scriptures. Like I said, the follower who misses the point of his religion is chastised by the writers of Sikh texts. The religions themselves aren't doctrinally dismantled, analysed, disproven, or castigated. Come on!

if it states that pilgrimages, fasting, circumcision , idol worship is wrong then how can hindu and muslim dharam be true. So you think Muslims are misinterpreting their religion? BS. They are literally doing everything in accordance to their scriptures. English translations are available all over. It literally means that being born into a muslim or hindu family doesnt mean the person cannot be close to god unlike Islam where if you are born into a non muslim family , you are going to hell. Sikhi states Karmi apo apni ke nede ke door aka one's karam determines how close or far away from God someone is.

18 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

if it states that pilgrimages, fasting, circumcision , idol worship is wrong then how can hindu and muslim dharam be true. So you think Muslims are misinterpreting their religion? BS. They are literally doing everything in accordance to their scriptures. English translations are available all over. It literally means that being born into a muslim or hindu family doesnt mean the person cannot be close to god unlike Islam where if you are born into a non muslim family , you are going to hell. Sikhi states Karmi apo apni ke nede ke door aka one's karam determines how close or far away from God someone is.

You're saying that. That's your masala. Why do you think the identification of the various rituals that have gradually overshadowed actual worship are condemned by Sikhi?

The implication is the religions in their original forms are both valid. The implication is that the followers have corrupted these religions by fasting, circumcisions, etc.

You fail to understand that if Sikhi criticised the actual religions from the exact moment of their creation (i.e. their reason for being), it would imply that God made a mistake by creating these two religions. Sikhi takes the line that God created good and just religions that were distorted at a later date by Man. That's one of the justifications for the creation of Sikhi; to correct the mistakes of the earlier paths. Why would God create false and distorted religions from the get-go? Don't go off on nonsense tangents. Think through what I'm presenting here.

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're saying that. That's your masala. Why do you think the identification of the various rituals that have gradually overshadowed actual worship are condemned by Sikhi?

The implication is the religions in their original forms are both valid. The implication is that the followers have corrupted these religions by fasting, circumcisions, etc.

You fail to understand that if Sikhi criticised the actual religions from the exact moment of their creation (i.e. their reason for being), it would imply that God made a mistake by creating these two religions. Sikhi takes the line that God created good and just religions that were distorted at a later date by Man. That's one of the justifications for the creation of Sikhi; to correct the mistakes of the earlier paths. Why would God create false and distorted religions from the get-go? Don't go off on nonsense tangents. Think through what I'm presenting here.

What about Bhai Gurdas and Bachitar natak.