Baaz Article - No FBI / Police recruitment at the Gurudware -

Kau89r8

34 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

@MisterrSingh @dallysingh101 @proudkaur21 @proactive @Premi5 etc 

Also note the ones who are against the police/fbi are far-left sjw types 

I've developed a robust mistrust and dislike for law enforcement and the intelligence services, and you know I'm far removed from the leftist SJW movement. I'm not "defund the police" or "kill a pig" deranged, lol, but I realise these institutions are the jackboots of the State that will not think twice when putting down citizens who go against the accepted narrative. 

What these institutions are doing by setting up stalls at Sikh religious events is no different to what the much derided British did when they recruited Sikhs back in the Empire days. They're getting their brown sepoys to spy on other members of society where a white face is too easily spotted, and later fight their battles. Eventually, these brown faces will be forced to spy on their own when the next chapter of the narrative takes a turn. Apne who work for these folks will obviously have salaries, pensions, and families to think about when deciding whether to do their job and betray their own, or walk away and lose everything. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen: see Punjab Police circa 1980s onwards. Sikhs are disloyal hoes. Don't put them in situations where they have to choose between self preservation and their own kind, because the winner will always be the former.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen: see Punjab Police circa 1980s onwards. Sikhs are disloyal hoes. Don't put them in situations where they have to choose between self preservation and their own kind, because the winner will always be the former.

Sometimes I wonder if we have some disloyalty gene in our dna, because in multiple occasions, the ones who lead the killing of our people, are our own people rather than some outsiders. Brar, Badal, KPS Gill, and Beanta, should the exceptions, but considering how Hindus have propped of these people to be elites, it should be no surprise that even today many Sikhs are actively against our own people.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Sometimes I wonder if we have some disloyalty gene in our dna, because in multiple occasions, the ones who lead the killing of our people, are our own people rather than some outsiders. Brar, Badal, KPS Gill, and Beanta, should the exceptions, but considering how Hindus have propped of these people to be elites, it should be no surprise that even today many Sikhs are actively against our own people.

It comes from not having our own political and cultural sovereignty; having to appease a ruling class above us in the hierarchy on whom we're forced to rely on for our "bread" because we don't have the means to "feed" ourselves, whether that's in India or anywhere in the West. i was probably being hyperbolic about the "disloyal hoes" remark because there have been Sikhs in the past who've bucked that trend.

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

@MisterrSingh @dallysingh101 @proudkaur21 @proactive @Premi5 etc 

Also note the ones who are against the police/fbi are far-left sjw types 

I think people have to make choices regionally. It's not like the UK Sikh community haven't had long standing issues with the police (especially over the longstanding cover up of grooming and recent things like Jaggi Singh Johal. Do you think Deepa Singh (SYUK) is a left-wing sjw type? 

I don't know what the situation is in Canada/US, but I know orgs like the police in the UK would find tokens from our community to deflect any criticisms of them and actually attack the wider panth by undermining them with tokenism.