Baaz Article - No FBI / Police recruitment at the Gurudware -

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

i dont know about him but some i talked too a while ago told me they have question marks around their organisation. Give credit for handling grooming gangs but there others who were also handling grooming gangs and those one-on-one from the 70s 80s diff parts of UK. 

Also from what i heard they dont tell how much daswand they collect and what they spend it on. All some have them have shady backgrounds and become 'panthic' and become 'leaders' gain the celeb status 

Some of the old school appreciate their efforts. They used social media in a way that reached a lot of people, and highlihted stuff to a newer generation. I have to give them that.

NYSF they are the commie far-left Khalistanis types. Surprising how they are the 'main voice' for panthic issues in UK and seen in Gurudwares esp with their far-left commie ideology.  

I don't know these guys. What's 'far left commie ideology'? 

22 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

do you mean Punjabis who are sikhs or all sikhs irrespective of race?

I'm not sure it's an accurate idea, lol. I was a bit hyper. I think we notice the sell outs more keenly because when they turn coat, it seems to be really quite horrible to see one of your own almost relishing the betrayal. I don't think we're any more or less traitorous than other groups.

9 hours ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

2. I agree with much of what you say but Sikhs need to be careful that if all Sikhs start to avoid enrollment in Diaspora Police forces then there are larger communities that will likely control policing to the detriment of Sikhs. Ie greater Sikh and African Diaspora representation are needed in the Police. But I agree it's insulting when they set up their stalls at the Gurdwara. But being antagonistic against the Police purely for the sake of it will get us nowhere as a minority. 

We as a Panth can still criticise racist or anti-Sikh police officers or systemically racist police departments when need be. But having no Sikh or low levels of minority representation in local Police forces leads to the events like Ferguson in America where a majority black community was controlled and brutalised by mainly white police. Similarly when 80% of the Punjab-based recruits into the racist British Empire's Indian Army representation from Punjab were Muslims, much as it pains me to say it, had there been zero Sikhs with Army training the situation during the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs could have been far worse.

Fair play, this is accurate as evidenced recently in the UK where Muslims seem to be flooding into law enforcement and related sectors, and that's never going to be a good thing for Sikhs no matter what the sell-outs in our community will claim. If they want to recruit, then fair enough, but we all know that when Sikhs gain these positions, in times of conflict they tend to defer to the authority paying their bills instead of siding with their own kind. That is a big problem, and I'm not sure there's a solution to it.

On 5/20/2022 at 12:19 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Fair play, this is accurate as evidenced recently in the UK where Muslims seem to be flooding into law enforcement and related sectors, and that's never going to be a good thing for Sikhs no matter what the sell-outs in our community will claim. If they want to recruit, then fair enough, but we all know that when Sikhs gain these positions, in times of conflict they tend to defer to the authority paying their bills instead of siding with their own kind. That is a big problem, and I'm not sure there's a solution to it.

A concerted consistent effort to raise a generation that has a strong Sikh identity and fidelity would be logically central. The current fractious political, regional, caste based norm that most are raised in does not help one bit in this. We cannot rely on any institutes to do this, it has to be a ground level, personal movement. But bypassing and subverting the established norms wont be easy and will take time (a generation or two), people have to aim for that.

The other thing that I am truly baffled at, are the attitudes of the authorities here towards Sikhs - a lot of the suspicion and covert hostility directed towards any Sikhs who are even slightly freethinkers, or have even the slightest independent streak and are active in safeguarding their community (without breaking the law)? I mean we've had real serious social issues and carnage here from other communities who don't get that type of scrutiny and resentment. 

Personal message to any state intelligence services types who may be monitoring: whatever some brothers and sisters have done here was done for the right reasons - protecting the most vulnerable members of the community from horrific abuse - you should get over yourselves and see it as it is, even more so now that we know that the police and social system here have historically been completely ineffectual in combatting such abuse, as is evident in multiple locations across the nation. Thankfully because of the efforts of certain Sikhs, serial abusive perpetrators will now have a tougher time in hiding their crimes in the face of apathy. Real good has been done, and vulnerable females especially will benefit from it. You should be recognising this, and being thankful for it, instead of being paranoid and resentful about it. Seriously.