kakaar

Guest SikhForLife
(what r the qualifications for being a sadhu or sant?).

there are qualifications listed in SGGS.. explanation of a sant.. i cant remember the verses..

anyway the point is.. Us.. ordinary moorakhs.. dont know who is a sant.. who is a giani.. who is a sadhu.. and who goes home and drinks 10 cans of Bud. after GW..

but we are suppose to join the congretion of the holy.. (sangat) in discussing SGGs because the friends you keep will encourage you to follow the truth!!

neo singh.. if he encourages you to follow SGGS.. then its ok!

but if tells everyone that he is the guru.. or everyone needs to bow to him.. then i wuold stay away from him..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108
if you have to find someone who already met guroo through sggs

Guru nanak taught us to take the "middle man" out.. and worship God directly!

uh-huh you are providing ur opnion not the evidence

lets look at the history then

guru-angad- bhai lehna got the gurgaddi because he served the nirankar guru nanak dev ji maharaj for so many years. didnt he??

and all the other guroo's as well...

that just one of the best examples i can give you to learn from it.

baba farid is another great one ..after many years of wandering in the jungle he couldnt get salvation because he didnt have a bhramgyani...

here are examples after khalsa panth

look at the respected takshals from guroo's time- damdami takshal sampradama, rara sahib sampradama and newly nanaksar sampradama..

i think i gave you enuf examples to figure it out...

Guest Akaal108

Sikh for life veer ji,

please do not assume that i dont know about who is real or who is not..

as far as i know i m sticking with the one which i have faith in not some self-promoclaimed sant ie- narinder singh grewal... hahahah what a joke!! :D )

Guest SikhForLife

u may or maynot know.. i never assumed u didnt know.. i was making a general statement cuz us moorakhs dont know.. u may be gifted with the sense to know the inside of a person.. we dont.. never singled you out

---------

veer if u are comparing baba ishar singh to the Guru nanak and other Gurus and saying they are at an equal spiritual level then u can keep thinking that

in my opinion i would just follow SGGS.. thats the only FLAWLESS TRUTH!

not some self-promoclaimed sant ie- narinder singh grewal... hahahah what a joke!!

now u are slandering him.. even if he is evil.. slandering is still slandering.. thats not sikhi.. we dont do that even to evil people.....

Guest Akaal108
veer if u are comparing baba ishar singh to the Guru and saying they are at an equal spiritual level then u can keep thinking that

in my opinion i would just follow SGGS.. thats the only FLAWLESS TRUTH!

Again i never even dared to compare guroo sahiban's with bhramgyanis

you just in too hurry jumping up to your conculstions..

anywaz lets this debate end here...since its goin off the topic.

I would request the moderators to remove all the posts made on this specific topic into a separate topic since it might confuse others..

lets hear some more arguments on kakkar.

Guest Akaal108

Sikh For life veer ji,

Narinder singh grewal was the one who dis-respected sggs ji. what happened to nirankari cult (gurbhachan singh) ?? some singh did the job and you still on about slandering.. i said what he deserved!

anyways.. no point of goin around in circles.. you cant change my beleifs and i cant yours. i think as long as we dont force the beleifs down each other throats its all good.

I get little emotional about gettin treatment from the gurdwara (where i was forced into beleif in something i did not liked) so i m lettin it out here.

Guest SikhForLife

hey neo singh jee

no one is forcing any believes on each other..

we r sharing our opinions.. rest is on u to take in what u want

in my opinion.. God is in every being.. even evil ones.. and God doesnt stop giving to evil ones either.. then who are we to hate the evil ones?

we shouldnt slander anyone.. even osama..

those are my views

anyway.. great discussion.. learned a lot