First Ever Sikh Action Figure – Bhai Baaj Singh

Went to someone's a house a few months ago and they had an amazing, high-quality figurine on a plinth (not a toy) of Baba Deep Singh in blue baana, holding their khanda in a battle stance. The guy said he got it from Anandpur Sahib. The detail and the craftsmanship was out of this world.

It was very similar to this:

Pehz9naNbbgYOW925KQ4df1qLG83hsLLmp34AECt

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Went to someone's a house a few months ago and they had an amazing, high-quality figurine on a plinth (not a toy) of Baba Deep Singh in blue baana, holding their khanda in a battle stance. The guy said he got it from Anandpur Sahib. The detail and the craftsmanship was out of this world.

My guess it was made in China? 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I would love to see that. I bought the Taran3D statue of Garja Singh 5 years ago, a bit overpriced at £150 but I guess its expected as they sell so few. The toy above would cost £5 - £10 for a comparable mainstream action figure.

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I would love to see that. I bought the Taran3D statue of Garja Singh 5 years ago, a bit overpriced at £150 but I guess its expected as they sell so few. The toy above would cost £5 - £10 for a comparable mainstream action figure.

I should've taken a picture, lol. It was such a brilliant figure.