(RIP) Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead

Premi5

Sad to see a youth taken in his prime like this. The gang violence is spinning out of control over there. Singers, actors, lower end politicians get extorted and have to choose sides to survive. This hit is part of the wider conflict going on between the Lawrence Bishnoi/ Goldy Brar and Bambiha gangs. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Flipping hell. 

Given that Simranjeet Singh Mann was pushing for apnay to jump into the Russia-Ukraine conflict. I fear what decisions he'd make if he became a leader. 

I don't feel we need anyone to push apnay into any meat grinder for another's cause. 

Mann's the only politician who's consistently been fighting for Sikhs since 1984. 

10 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Mann's the only politician who's consistently been fighting for Sikhs since 1984. 

I hear that. I remember.

That doesn't mean he can't lose touch.

I'm glad no-one followed his advice to jump into that fray though, or else we'd have had apnay fighting with alleged neo-nazis being paraded like this when they surrendered:

10 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Sad to see a youth taken in his prime like this. The gang violence is spinning out of control over there. Singers, actors, lower end politicians get extorted and have to choose sides to survive. This hit is part of the wider conflict going on between the Lawrence Bishnoi/ Goldy Brar and Bambiha gangs. 

Is it also plain, old-fashioned extortion? Like possibly that kabadi player that got killed recently?

• The title was changed to (RIP) Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead